Squirrel support group!

AHH!! You told them about the uniforms! hehehehe! yea! They are pretty bad, but I got mine looking really good so I am not so mortified anymore! hehehehe Lets say I did some rearranging....... to the uniform :smiley:

lol. the squirrels have been trying to get bigger though. it's quite sad how people don't realize the terror they are living in. all these squirrels running about being evil and trying to take over the world is not going to do!

im split, on one hand, i swear that squirrels give me these evil looks when I go running, but on the other hand i feel kinda bad for them out there all on there own

hm ok so can someone explain to me what is going on with the squirrels? i feel left out *cries* i don't know why there are all these threads on squirrels. help!

it all started in the tc... apparently many people feel that squirrels are evil stalkers trying to take over the world.

Hi, my name is fledermaus and i too am torn. I think they are kind of cute but i also know the truth, that they are in league with the seagulls which are really aliens spying on us. Them and the chair baron want to take over the world! :D And when I go to college I'm going to make a horror movie called attack of the squirrels and make my friends be in it ^_^

You guys are starting to wear skirts in the middle of the year? that's weird. i go to catholic school, we can wear green-and-blue kilts or blue skirts, but we don't have to wear jackets. the boys do tho!

hmm... notice there are no squirrel supporters yet!

🦇

Hi my name is syd_spy47. I used to like squirrels. Then I read all these stories about how evil they were and how they attacked people, and it made me open my eyes to how blind I was being. They are the devil. I've just started to notice how they follow me.

I've started to believe they are spies working for the russian KGB but are also allied with the irish. So I'd just like to say how nice it is to see such people as yourselves stand up against these evil creatures.

welcome, syd_spy47 *hands a tissue, gives a hug*. I'm glad you've seen the light. as long as we stick together, we'll be ok.

This is so cool! I mean it! It all started at the tc one day when we were talking about this and now I know we are not alone! *starts to wimper* I am so proud to be a part of this program* LMAO :smiley:

in England we have two main types of sqirrels, Red and Grey. The grey ones are evil but the red ones here are not coz they are very shy but the grey ones bully them coz they are mean. The red ones are found on only one island at the moment but are very shy so don't go near people (only over cars on a big bit of rope so they don't get squashed.)

I feel what has happened is most of the evil squirrels have moved to USAas they do not stalk me. I believe u will all kill me now! If u watch Films u will see how squirrels in USA are always evil, thereforeafter extresive research i have found that American Squirrels are evil but i don't know who they are working with!
By the way.... Irish not evil! not Westlife anyway!!!!
My cat follows me everywhere but that is coz she loves a cuddle and most of all food.

I shall have to there fore say, British squirrels are not evil! if u are scared of Squirrels, come to England! we have very few! and they don't throw things! or attack people! thats the pathers! yes we have stray panthers in Kent anyway! which sometimes eat dogs !

i have squirrel news! i am testing the stream in back of my house, and the other day i kept hearing something crashing in the leaves, but whenever I looked up there was nothing there. and these squirrels kept watching me. therefore i have decided that they are stalking me because they do not want me to discover their evil plan to poison the water supply so that we become brainwashed and they can take over the world. also, i am going to susquehanna university next year, which has a very large amount of squirrels. i will continue to fight the good fight!

welcome, lily! england is cool! i'm glad you don't have to fear squirrels. you have panthers? i didn't even know there were panthers in england! that's cool. every few years someone will spot a cougar in the backwoods of the county here, and then there will be mass panic and many editorials, and then no one cares anymore. i think its cool. i wonder if they eat squirrels ^_^

Back