Sci-Fi Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)

svfan4ever said:
I don't get the title :confused:
Well, the Sith are the people that wipe out the Jedi's before the 4th movie. Darth Sidious is a Sith, for example (the guy that Count Dooku reports to at the end of Attack of the Clones). So, this movie'll probably show how the Jedi get wiped out to lead Yoda into hiding for the later movies.

Wait Chewy can't be in this one... he is originall Han's friend... isn't he? Sure you don't mean Jar Jar?

Gendo said:
from all the reports Ive seen...Chewie is in it
awesome... hopefully working it could be difficult for true fans to swallow (or like me those who have read the Han Solo Trilogy)... due to the fact that he is Han's friend.

Revenge of the sith is an anagram for Revenge of the s***....how amusing....

also, I was thinking about about how much cooler 'Rise of The Empire' would have been....ROTS just sounds...I dunno....

svfan4ever said:
I don't get the title :confused:
episode 6: return of the jedi was supposed to be entitled revenge of the jedi. but lucas didn't think it would be nice to attribute such an act (revenge) to a jedi, thus the change in title. now the siths are supposed to be the antagonists, so i guess it was alright for lucas to use the idea already.
i really hope that ep3 would meet the expectations of the majority. I LOVE STAR WARS SO MUCH! (y) (y) and it would really be nice for it to "exit" with style and grandeur, in the same way that it entered...

SiriCerasi said:
Gendo said:
*hopes they make it for fans, not for cash-ins and kids*
I hope so... :mellow:

If it's like the last two I might just shoot myself :lol:

I miss the original ones :sigh:
i hate the new ones Episode 1&2, they sucked, especially Episode 1. i can't believe i wasted $6 to see it. :angry:

I can't believe I actually bought the first one. I never saw it before in theatres so I thought it might have been cool to buy straight away, but boy......it sucked :lol:

I'll only see the third one because of Ewan McGregor :love: and Natalie Portman (who's my favorite actress). The last two had so many special FX that it looked so cheapened. I dunno, there was just something missing... -_-

can't believe i wasted $6 to see it

HA! nice one, it's gonna pain me to pay money to see this one....and Im a mark for Star Wars

I still think Rise Of The Empire sounds better than ROTS....just me though...

i saw the trailer on access hollywood and i was soooo happy :D and right after that, they did a little preview for monster in-law and i was bouncing off the walls happy :lol:

star wars 3 looks fab!!! i love hayden! canadian boys rock :woot:

I downloaded the ROTJ trailer from movie-list also and it rocks.
We see Anakin and Obi-Wan fighting, we see palpatine and yoda with lightsabers, we see giant air-battles in the skies of coruscant and much more.
We also see Anakin in Vader suit. OMG! i have been waiting for Episode III for so long. I love star wars. Although recently I was a bit mad at lucas. the new 2004 Star Wars Episode IV-VI DVD-pack wasn't quite the same Star Wars I know. So we all loved the original Star Wars. i also loved the 1997 special edtions which were pretty good. but the new 2004 DVD-set is just awful. It ain't the star wars I remember. I mean he has changed som many places and cut out some good scenes and added some very pointless scenes. he ruined star wars for me. I wish he would release the original movies, the 1997 special editions and the 2004 special editions in 1 big set. I only have the VHS-s of the original and 1997 versions. :(