Sci-Fi Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)

I'm the biggest SW fan, i cant wait for the third film to come out. I get this really goofy smile on my face whenever i watch star wars, im such a nerd with these films. :blush:

Saw the trailer and it was good just hoping for a better full length trailer :smiley:

Sydne Bristow said:
I hope it is better than the last one, I wasn't too impressed by it >.<... I thought it could have been better. I really liked the first one, haha. For some reason I liked the older versions more though... something about the way theyw ere done made them look so much more realistic.
[post="423149"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The old ones had a better storylines and characters too. I think this was was because Lucas was younger and thus sharper. Also, the actors were probably more capable of working with a director who was known for not giving directions. Plus, Steven Spielberg helped with one of the films.

In the more recent additions, the plot was pretty weak and the characters rather flat. But, all the technicals were fantastic. Absolutely gorgeous.

This time around, I'm going to go into the theater with very low expectations and that way, I can't be too disappointed.

aliascazUK said:
I'm the biggest SW fan, i cant wait for the third film to come out. I get this really goofy smile on my face whenever i watch star wars, im such a nerd with these films.  :blush:

Saw the trailer and it was good just hoping for a better full length trailer :smiley:
[post="1056403"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Biggest fan eh?? I think I could give you a run for your money!
But let's not compete! Star Wars is too good! But I loved the teaser!! Was up at 7.15am(local time) to download the trailer from the official site before going to my 9am lecture. I can't wait to see Episode 3!!!

This is it! Next summer the Star Wars movie franchise will end with Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith :(

Do you think the prequel series has nicely finished off the saga??, or as George Lucas has already confirmed, Star Wars should go into television??

Or do you think TV would wreck Star Wars and become as diluted as the once great Star Trek?

Would another trilogy inspire a whole new generation of fans??

Well I don't think they should even have made 1-3 -_- And they would have a reaaaally hard time making 7-9 considering how many books their are now...

But it was half old stuff!
Remember, they are still deep in post-production and a good deal of the movie is nowhere near finished. ;)

teehee, look at me!! if anyone stumbles upon this, this is just a test~Mandy

I'm with SiriCerasi, they should have never made 1-3.. It sorta ruined the whole Star Wars. And it should never go into television!!

Alias Anna said:
i can't believe it. they are charging money to view a early trailer... wow. that's funny.
[post="1060079"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yea they are charging.

But when you think about it there has been a huge level of preview for episode 3 on hyperspace-the part of starwars.com that you have to pay for.

Fans that care about seeing the episode 3 teaser ASAP would likely also want the exclusive photos, behind the scenes set reports, 3-D set views and tonns of other stuff.

The teaser actually only puts digital background on stuff Hyperspace already had!! So I would say it was worth paying for, and now it's free!!

Tuulia said:
I'm with SiriCerasi, they should have never made 1-3.. It sorta ruined the whole Star Wars. And it should never go into television!!
[post="1059227"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I must confess I am worried about the television thing. I really like Star Wars, even the prequels :D but I used to really like Star Trek and the new prequel series is just not the same, so I hope the TV show is good!

if they do a show, i hope it isn't about the "main" characters, but also not about someone totally new. like maybe something on the bounty hunters, or talon karrde. dunno, i need to think on it a littl emore.

Dim Bulb said:
if they do a show, i hope it isn't about the "main" characters, but also not about someone totally new. like maybe something on the bounty hunters, or talon karrde. dunno, i need to think on it a littl emore.
[post="1060452"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Karrde would be cool. But then there's the whole thing I said about the books, they'd have to make sure everything fit together and... I don't think it would work.

Star Wars TV program :o_O: eww

SiriCerasi said:
Well I don't think they should even have made 1-3 -_- And they would have a reaaaally hard time making 7-9 considering how many books their are now...
[post="1058586"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I am with Siri here ... pre-quels should not have been done ... and TV series ... no way pls ... eeewwwwwwww :blink: :o_O:

DarthSloane said:
The books are sometimes pretty good! so are the comics! HopefullyLucas will enlist some of those writers for the TV Show.
[post="1066719"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know, I love the books! I'm just saying that they would have a much harder time given that there is already so much that has been created after the movies