*Stephanie Plum Novels*

holy shat. debra as stephanie would be sex. :eek:

DAMMIT, REESE.

and please please i hate the Rock. He's... too steroid pumped.

And sandra bullock played a similar character in Miss Congeniality and I don't really like her. But Messing would be so good. :sigh:

Ok so I did read it right on AH the other night. :smiley: Wow. I actually don't know who to play Stephanie Plum other than Jennifer Garner. Yes I'm biased. Maybe Kate Beckinsale. :smiley:

Ranger has to be Cuban....

Lula is the comic Monica....I think that's her name.

yeah, jennifer could pull it off. she's not thin thin like most other actresses. and she can be really funny and silly. :lol:

i think a new, fresh cuban actor should play ranger. a young antonio banderas. :P

Who are we thinking for Morelli? I initially thought Benjamin Bratt but Morelli is so cocky and I'm not sure Bratt can pull it off.

What about that Gael guy that's in Motorcycle Diaries? He's an indie actor.

^ Maybe he could be Ranger. But, he's not super buff though.

Someone recommended Jerry O'Connell once. I'm not so sure about him. I keep associating him to the sweet cop on Crossing Jordan.

What about Danny Nucci as Ranger? Every time I read the novels, I picture him anyway. He's yum. I do think Benjamin Bratt could easily pull off cocky though, have y'all caught him in Law & Order? Very cocky.

Yeah I do recall B Bratt from Law and Order but I just think that Morelli is not only gorgeous and cocky but there's something else about him. I think he needs to appeal to all women. :smiley:

Isn't he in his late forties now? Don't they need someone in his early thirties?

For some reason, I see Vin Diesel as Ranger. I hate his acting, but he does physically fit the part.

Back