*Stephanie Plum Novels*

hmmm, maybe I'll have to check on monday. I finally ran out of books to read, so I need another one. If I can't find any, I'm totally re-reading Hard Eight

nance... GUESS WHAT! i got one for the money! i was sick of waiting so i went to my favorite book store(half price books-- you get the best books for 1/2 price) and i got it! well, actually my dad bought it FOR me because of my current financial difficulties:smiley::sobs:: alias dvd!) so... this is just going to be great! every single person who was working in there told me i would just love it and laugh to tears.

you're totally going to love it. But just realize you're totally going to get hooked, so be prepared to spend some more cash. ;)

So i'm like half way through Hard Eight again, and that book is hilarious. The spiders and the snakes totally had me laughing out loud again.

oooooo, nance, I just finished reading Vision's of Sugarplums! It was actually pretty good! There was some funny stuff in there, like when the elves were attacking Stephanie and Lula in Lula's car. That was great. :D

I love these books, and yes very very funny. I went out and bought all 9 at once as I knew that I would just keep on reading and I did. Can't wait till number 10.

10cover.gif

I'm so exciteeeeeeeeeeeeed. :D

I just finished reading the first one (my father recommended them to me), it was brilliant.

The next time I saw him, I was three years older. I was on my way to the mall, driving my father's Buick when I spotted Morelli standing in front of Giovichinni"s Meat Market. I gunned the big V-8 engine, jumped the curb, and clipped Morelli from behind, bouncing him off the front right fender. I stopped the car and got out to asses the damage. "Anything broken?"

He was sprawled on the pavement, looking up my skirt. "My leg."

"Good," I said. Then I turned on my heel, got into the Buick, and drove to the mall.

I attribute the incident to temporary insanity, and in my own defense, I'd like to say I haven't run over anyone since.

This was bound to happen eventually.

Even though Reese Witherspoon isn't my ideal Stephanie, I can definitely see her pulling off the part. I wonder who'll be playing the other rolls...

This is from www.comingsoon.net

Witherspoon Does One for the Money
Source: Variety November 9, 2004

Reese Witherspoon's Type A Films is developing Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum mystery novel One for the Money as a possible starring vehicle for Witherspoon at Columbia Pictures, reports Variety.

The story concerns a down-on-her-luck native of Trenton, N.J., who convinces her bail bondsman cousin to give her a shot as a bounty hunter. Her first assignment is to track down a former cop on the run for murder - the same man who broke her heart years before.

Columbia is currently seeking a writer to adapt the novel.

wooo! fellow plum readers. ^_^

yeah, i'm not too happy with Reese as Stephanie. She doesn't have an ounce of fat, well maybe OMG one molecule in her right thigh. Maybe she will be okay.

BUT GAH. who's going to play RANGER? :melt: :love:

Ranger'll be the hard one to cast.

I want Queen Latifah to play Lula!!

Edit: I can see Debra Messing pulling off Stephanie.

I really hope they don't cast Sandra Bullock. (This is just coming out of nowhere. no sources.) A lot of people see her when they think Stephanie Plum, so it'll be too obvious. Also, I've never really ever liked her work.

Back