*Stephanie Plum Novels*

done and done! :D I totally loved it. There were so many times at work when I was praying a customer wouldn't come up because I was laughing so much

:rotflmao: i always laugh out loud reading it and my dad just stares. :lol:

i love at the end of the fight with the computer geek, ranger goes something like "you beat him up yourself" and she says yes and he goes "BABE" :rotflmao: :love: :love:

i would kiss ranger any day :kissme:

I loved the part when Stephanie was trying to get ready for dinner with Joe's family and he asks her how it's going, and she's like ( I need to quote, because I can't do it justice. ;))

It wasn't going good. Dinner with Joe's family had me in a state. I'd accidentally poked myself in the eye with the mascara wand and almost gone blind. "It's going great," I said. "Give me another minute."

"You have a big black blob on your eye."

"I know that. Go away!"

:rotflmao:

LMAO! i remember that... it's so hilarious :lol: :sideroll:

i don't have the book since i read it in borders :lol:! but if i did... theres so much to quote!

I loved it when they were in Vegas though, and Connie though she had married an Elvis impersonator? And when Lula threw her thong at the Tom Jones impersonator. Those were so great.

yeah :lol: and she was so pissed because it wasn't really Tom Jones :lol:

i also loved it when Tank was with lula and stephanie and lula's meat got discovered ^_^

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!! i'm again forced to wait for this book b/c someone's checked it out. and i put it on hold but i am like THE most impatient person waiting for a book i REALLY want to read. this is just going to take forever, ACK!

heh, don't worry, it took me forever to read it too.

and yeah, it looks like Ranger's men took the place of her cars in this book. ;) but it looks as though we'll be getting some blown up cars next book.

i hope so :D

i seriously can't wait... TO THe Nines was great and since this is number 10... which is sort of special ^_^.... it's going to be reeeally good and a Stephanie Plum novel isn't complete without a blown up car :lol:

by the way--- do you read Janet's other series with Charlotte Hughs

Full Tilt, Full hOuse and the new one- Full Speed--- i put it as one of the choices for the AA book club :smiley:

of course I do! ;)

I liked the first one, but the second wasn't as good. I found too many mistakes in it to really enjoy it.

Back