Still excited for Hero's Journey?

No question avaiable to import.

• Total voters
F

frostydf2

With the delay of Hero's Journey to 2007 are you still excited for Hero's Journey as much as you used to be?

Good to see people are still looking forward for HJ even with a release date being pushed back. I know I am still excited :smiley:

HELL YES!!! My ever-growing need for a new MMO has since enlarged to great proportions ever since I tried World of Warcraft for the first time at a friend's house. I was absolutely devastated to find somebody had committed the most unspeakable crime towards me in that game. They had stolen my name. The name Daax had already been taken. (Surely taken by some newb who watched me own on CS:S or GunZ) Well, after sobbing for hours I just chose another alias and began to play. And really, the only unique thing I even liked about WoW is the music and sounds. But really, somebody taking my name really turns me off from the game. My name being mine is probably the most important thing to me. So I'm ready for HJ so I can claim my name before some nub does.

I can understand if some people are getting tired of waiting, but think about it.

Would you rather have a rushed product that wouldnt be as good as if they took the extra year? They are obviously holding out for some important reason, not just to make us pull our hair out.

Heck Yeah Im still excited as ever!!

Voted Heck Yes!! I actually take the pushback as a good thing, Simu I think will take the time they need to get a finished (for a MMO) product on release. Finished meaning most features in the game, mostly minor bugs, stable servers. I've been a part of games that were rushed, and it spells DOOM for them all. I'll wait, thanks ;)

Disappointed about delay? Kinda.

Excited about Hero's Journey? My head comes close to exploding each time the game is mentioned.

Besides, we always have Beta to keep us entertained!

You all know better than to talk of beta around me.. You know I start to hyperventilate at the word "beta".....
BETA!!!!!!! ((O___O))

zoma21.jpg

Beta!!!

:Ph34r:

Yeah, still excited :P

<sticks his foot in the door>

Technically, the fish are "Betta"...

Great fish... My other half and I are considering breeding them.

<watches everyone slam his foot into the door and ask a burian to crush it with a huge hammer, Gallagher style>

Now an HJ Beta... <dreams of heaven and fluffy white clouds, and a small tub of Philadelphia brand cream cheese on a bagel>

~ Jaraeth

I think beta will be here sooner then we all expect. I'm not trying to hint anything as I don't know when it will be released, but I can assure that Hero's Hall will have an impact on beta invites, and what goes into play in Hero's Journey!

Originally posted by Jaraeth@Jun 11 2006, 01:12 AM
<watches everyone slam his foot into the door and ask a burian to crush it with a huge hammer, Gallagher style>
*grabs Keen Warhammer of Foot Smashing +5*

Anyways, beta is probably going to come in the next month or so so they can get in a good bit of testing before launch. Of course, this is all speculation.

Originally posted by frostydf2@Jun 11 2006, 01:35 AM
I think beta will be here sooner then we all expect. I'm not trying to hint anything as I don't know when it will be released, but I can assure that Hero's Hall will have an impact on beta invites, and what goes into play in Hero's Journey!
Sounds good to me ;) Much anticipation, yess.

Back