Still excited for Hero's Journey?

No question avaiable to import.

• Total voters
To be Completely and entirely honest, Im sick of Waiting.

Im sick of WAITING, not Hero's journey By any means at all.

Im still excited as ever, but heck, I have nothing to do.

I suppose this does give me a chance to do things, important things, like have a life.

But w/e Im living, as are we all.

Chaotic said:
Hellz yes I'm still excited! I do not mind the delay at all. I want them to make the game get even BETTER! :D

About time I see you back online Jeff. Where have you been lately?! call me sometime, damn man.

You know my number.

frostydf2 said:
About time I see you back online Jeff. Where have you been lately?! call me sometime, damn man.

You know my number.

Psssst Frosty. He posted that 2 months ago.

But ya I don't think my excitement for this game will ever die down. Does get frustrating waiting but the end result will be worth it.

Rofl. If you think its tough now, wait for the last two hours right before beta goes live. I punched family members, kicked pets, and bit' couches in anticipation. Trust me when I say, right now it's pretty easy to just wait more.

Not as excited as I used to be. Not because it's going to becoming out in a year, but more due to some issues that have not been answered that will effect how enjoyable the game will be for me. Not just about tiered pricing, but how the economy is going to work, how important Wyr is going to be to your character, the endgame, ect.

I think I lost momentum for a little while but then it all came back again and I just can't wait to find out more and really see how it all works out :smiley:

I am kinda in a neutral state of excitement.

I *want* to be excited, but it's a long long way away, and I have no idea what I'll be doing or where I'll be.... or what the game will actually have for that matter (is it purely level based, or will there be skills independent of levels, or what?).

And I suspect HJ will have Necromancers before DR, and I've been in the waiting game for those for a looong time.

Still excited about it here. Guess I'm so used to the traditional DR "Soon" that a delay of a year doesn't faze me.:rolleyes2:

I've only been marginally interested in HJ prior to now. Since I still prefer DR to any MMO I've played (for gameplay, at least), I'm hoping that Simutronics can bring at least a little of that to the graphical world.

I'm also going to be too busy to think much about it before any beta, so I'm not concerned about getting burnt out or tired of waiting.

I'm a firm believer in the reasoning that delays in the launch of games (as long as they aren't excessive) are healthy for the games in that they are able to be polished and worked over with a fine toothed comb. Therefore, the end product is -usually- better.

I am playing WoW and don't raid so yea, I am still very excited about the game.

It is the only one scheduled for release in the next year that really has me interested. The concepts planned, the role playing aspect, the combination of any two classes, the engine itself, etc. have me very excited. Now just hoping I can wait that long.

?

Daax said:
yeah, school is starting back already in two weeks for me. Senor year in HS tho. Woot!!!

Ok...How did this end up here? Maybe I posted in the wrong thread. >:P

But anywho, I'm still anxious for HJ, but not the rabid bloodthirsty excitment you've all come to know me for. But that is only because we haven't had any juicy goodies to nibble on lately.

Back