Stuff in Your Room

xinli11 said:
Such an extensive list..LOL.  This would be like a robber's dream..hehe.
[post="985358"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
LOL yeah..."we know what we want, and we know where we can find it...Mwhahahahahahahahaha......."

perhaps i should say wahts in my dorm room
well there's my roomates stuff... but genearlly its
computer, desk, text books, a few pics of my friends, printer, candy, pencils pens etc, bed, blankets, pillow, closet: clothes, shoes, more food
tv, vcr.... thats about it... very minimal :thinking:

Are people naming things in their actual room? Because i m like how the hell do you fit all that stuff in one room. My rooms has like nothing, i m only in there to change clothes.

bed,wardrobe, many books, dvds,TV, videorecorder, DVD player, Videos, desk,aquarium, posters of some beaches, cd player, stereosystem.......

CD Player (Currently playing James Brown Compilaiton)
DVD Player (Currently playing Red Dwarf Season 4)
VCR (Last thing watched was Dogma)
DVDs 65ish
CDs 70ish
Shelf of books
Armchair
Bed
Desk
Marshall Half Stack (Guitar Amp)
Fender Telecaster
Fender Squier Statocaster
Rug
Bruce Lee poster
Leon poster
Days of our Youth poster
Cannabis Calender (hate it but parents bought it and made me keep it up)
Chest of Drawers
Bedside table
Alarm Clock
Buddha statuette
Grim Reaper statuette
Guitar picks aplenty
Guitar leads
Shot glasses
Bottle Openers
Desk chair
Deoderant
Aftershave

Closet:
Designed Shirts
School Shirts
Mandarin Collared Shirt
Cargo Trousers
Tight Striped Trousers
Straight Leg Trousers
School Trousers
Leather Jacket
Denim Jacket
Letterman's-esque Jacket
Green Canvas Boots
Red Leather Boots
Vans shoes
Trainers
Fold out bed
Magazines (Circa 1990 onwards)
School bag
Valet stand
Flight case (for guitar leads)
Guitar tabs
DofE Rucksack

En Suite

Shower
Toliet
Sink
Hair Gel
Comb
Toothbrush and toothpaste
Kennedy Space Centre pint glass
Razor (hardly used)
Razor Blades
Timotei Shampoo
Timotei Conditioner
Air Freshner
Aftershave
Toliet Roll

ehgripo said:
Leon poster
[post="986217"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What Leon poster do you have? (Please describe) And where did you get iy? It's just 'cause my mum really wants to put one in our living room, but can only find one. (She's seen the one she wants, but it's in our video store, and the owner can't remember where he got it from.)
Thanks.
Jai.

m<o>j said:
What Leon poster do you have? (Please describe) And where did you get iy? It's just 'cause my mum really wants to put one in our living room, but can only find one. (She's seen the one she wants, but it's in our video store, and the owner can't remember where he got it from.)
Thanks.
Jai.
[post="986226"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Erm... Red... Jeano Reno's face (Leon's face) looking up and left... sunglasses reflecting NYC skyline.

I got it from either one of the Virgin Megastore's on Picadilly Circus (Think it was the Old Tower records one) or the HMV Megastore on Oxford Street or the Virgin Megastore on Oxford Street .

Sorry it is vague but I went to all of them one day for work and picked it up whilst in one.

The Virgins at Picadelly Circus also have the one of Leon and Mathilda walking along the road. But they were sold out when I went.

Oh i have these

djsetup.jpg

sweet piccy!

holy i have so much s*** in my room!

PLZ ignore all my lousy typos. i'm too lazy to fix all the ones i make plus i gotta go to bed soon.

Bed

closet full of uniforms, mom's clothes :smiley:hmm:smiley:, a few of my sister's clothes :smiley:hmm:smiley: band shirts, quicksilver shirt random shirts. blue, red, black, coke sweatshirt, pjs, yadda yadda. drawers attached to my bed with clothes.

dresser that's pretty much empty except for a few things.

sony tv, jvc vcr, two lizard terriums with lizards in it

desk with what deks have.

pile of papers taht need to be shredded, beanie babies, cell phone, cell charger, trophies, 5 belts, shower cap :smiley:blink:smiley:, random paper, tons of pictures, spit fire sticker, plants, tons of books, hamper, spierman mini poster, two star wars posters, amy lee poster, evanescenc eposter, two dream catchers, glow in the dark stare, glow in the dark planets hanging from my ceiling, some hair thing, cds, cd player, some old kid computer games, manuals for stuff, some star wars lego things, finger board, race car, mini scooter, mink moped two mini motor cycles, chap stick, evanescene patch, some weird truck, my 'special box' with thing that are importan to me and, that's not even half o fit. why don't you come to my room and see of r yosuelf? i have so many alias pictures on my well and stuff. oh wiat and look there's a back scractcher and an r2-d2 model made out of legos and it moves. a think to get cat hair of me. lotion. LOTR figuirines form 1972 I think... as i said.. random s***. some s*** good some s*** bad. i like to decorate. :lol:

oh wait! i see a kerropi balloon and some evanescence pictures and some hoobastank, one sarah mclachlan on ethe atairs a couple linkin park one three days grace, is that taking back sunday?, fan, light for lizards and other stuff. :lol:

ehgripo said:
Erm... Red... Jeano Reno's face (Leon's face) looking up and left... sunglasses reflecting NYC skyline.

I got it from either one of the Virgin Megastore's on Picadilly Circus (Think it was the Old Tower records one) or the HMV Megastore on Oxford Street or the Virgin Megastore on Oxford Street .

Sorry it is vague but I went to all of them one day for work and picked it up whilst in one.

The Virgins at Picadelly Circus also have the one of Leon and Mathilda walking along the road. But they were sold out when I went.
[post="991172"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks! I think that is the one :smiley: I know she didn't want the one of Leon and Mathilda walking, 'cause they had it in Virgin Oxford Street...I'll go look in Picadilly Circus now...well not right now, but ya know what I mean.
Thankyou.

I have Tv and playstation hooked up to it. a computyer a bed a dresser a closet . Stereo. on the walls MV pics alias & Sv pics. Matrix & LOTR two towers poster. ALias 2004 calender. it's been April in my room all. if ya have the calender you'd see why. I think that's it. oh and a clock.

i pretty much have a mess in my room.
i have a bed that my uncle used to sleep in when he was a kid will be buying a bunc of bead curtains to go around my bed. i have one now
plain cd player
about 20m cd
a whole pile of books including alias,charmed the babysitters club ,the whole anne of green gables collection and a bunch of random teen books
my walls are coverded with tv pics from alias,csi,harry potter,martrix,sue thomas fb.eye. i have a tv obsseion
family and friends pics, some of my art work
i own a dvd oplayer but its in the living room

ok here's my list:

Closet: full of clothes, buffy cards, pics of my pets, ps2/gamecube games, pet food/supplies, junk ;)

DVD: two storage units full

TV: Sony 28" Widescreen

VCR: none

DVD player: Sony brand dvd player

Video Games: Playstation 2, Gamecube

Music: a few in a drawer :lol:

CD Player: Sony

Books: again a few in a drawer, mainly alias, buffy books

Dresser: three

Bed: large single

Computer desk: nope

Other: 2 Gerbils, Hamster, Tropical fish Aquarium (with fish ;) ), portable dvd player, sony digital camera, desk, digital clock, several lamps..ummmmmm

On the Wall: friends calendar :confused:

:lol:

• A rather large closet (60 pairs of shoes, 30 hand bags, a closet full of clothes, and more clothes in the down stairs closet).
  • Computer
  • TV (with Tivo).
  • Queen bed (lovely pink sheets).
  • Framed posters of gorgeous people.
  • Fashionable Barbies (Versace, Kate Spade, et cetra).
  • Vintage Shoes
  • A sexy couch.
  • Desk
  • Collection of chick flick DVDs.
  • Goodies Drawer
  • Vanity (with tons of make up).

i have.

-a bed
-closet full of clothes and make up and all me memories and junk.
-a chair, with clothes on top
-a book shelf
-a stereo with CD's chucked on top
-tons of posters everywhere
-my ALIAS calender
-bed side table, with photo framed covering the top and my little tiara
inside it: JUNK
-soft toys from my childhood

Back