Stupid Quotes

Here is a few for you...

The Internet is a great way to get on the Net.
--Bob Dole
A lot of beautiful people are stupid. There's a tremendous amount of idiots who look so good. It's frightening.
--Dean Cain

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt
--Bertrand Russell

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.
--Sam Levenson

In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, zits, broccoli, racism, ozone depletion, sexism, stupid guys, and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?
--Unknown

It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful
--Anton Szandor LaVey

To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you must also be well-mannered.
--Voltaire [Francois-Marie Arouet] (1694 - 1778)

The American people are very generous people and will forgive almost any weakness, with the possible exception of stupidity.
--Will Rogers (1879-1935)

If I were asked to enumerate ten educational stupidities, the giving of grades would head the list... If I can't give a child a better reason for studying than a grade on a report card, I ought to lock my desk and go home and stay there.
--Dorothy De Zouche

Where's my jacket? I've looked everywhere! Under the bed, over my chair, on the stairs, on the hall floor, in the kitchen. It's just not anywhere....Oh HERE it is! Who put it in the stupid closet!?
--Calvin (from Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes)

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.
--Dan Quayle

With fame I become more and more stupid, which of course is a very common phenomenon.
--Albert Einstein

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
--Albert Einstein

If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?
--Will Rogers (1879-1935)

When your dad is mad and asks you, "Do I look stupid?" don't answer him
--Michael, 14 Advice from Kids

In the spring I asked the daisies If his words were true, And the clever, clear-eyed daisies Always knew. Now the fields are brown and barren, Bitter autumn blows, And of all the stupid asters Not one knows.
--Sara Teasdale

Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest.
--Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980) Humorist

Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.
--Confucius

China is a big country with a lot of chinese people living there.
--Charles De Gaulle Former French President

Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
--Joe Theismann

Being stupid is its own reward

Being stupid is its own punishment

Stupidity is its own reward

Stupidity is its own punishment

I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people.
--Dan Quayle

You know that old saying, 'Strike while the iron is hot?' Well, I think that's a pretty dumb saying, 'cause I'll betcha a cold iron will hurt like hell, too.
--Charlie Acord

I found these George W. Bush quotes

"THEY MISUNDERESTIMATED ME." George W. Bush

" I DO NOT BELIEVE WE'VE PUT A GUILTY... I MEAN INNOCENT PERSON TO DEATH IN THE STATE OF TEXAS." George W. Bush

"I THINK WE AGREE, THE PAST IS OVER." George W. Bush

"I UNDERSTAND SMALL BUSINESS GROWTH. I WAS ONE." George W. Bush

"I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR YOU TO PUT FOOD ON YOUR FAMILY." George W. Bush

:blink:

"You teach a child to read and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."
--February 21, 2001 - President Bush at Townsend Elementary School, touting his education reform plans.

hmm i believe the correct wording would be "he or she" :lol: president bush is stupid

i have one, well one i said... my dad was drinkin some tea and the ice melted and it got watered down so it was nasty and i told him

"well, you can drink some of my water, but its watered down too"

DUH!! its water... i felt blonde

"Neither in French nor in English nor in Mexican."—George Bush, declining to answer reporters' questions at the Summit of the Americas, Quebec City, Canada, April 21, 2001

MExican??! :eek: omg what an insult!!

Alias_Girl_624 said:
"Neither in French nor in English nor in Mexican."—George Bush, declining to answer reporters' questions at the Summit of the Americas, Quebec City, Canada, April 21, 2001

MExican??! :eek: omg what an insult!!
:rotflmao:

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

Archangel said:

"THEY MISUNDERESTIMATED ME." George W. Bush

" I DO NOT BELIEVE WE'VE PUT A GUILTY... I MEAN INNOCENT PERSON TO DEATH IN THE STATE OF TEXAS." George W. Bush

Hold on, hold on, hold on...

THIS is the most powerful man in the free world!!! :eek: :confused: :blink:

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Archangel said:

"THEY MISUNDERESTIMATED ME."  George W. Bush

Hold on, hold on, hold on...

THIS is the most powerful man in the free world!!! :eek: :confused: :blink:

geez i think we need a recall :lol: can u do that for presidents?

i say that someone called clinton stupid.....i think thats way not true despite some things he done. Overall he was one hell of a president..and he wasnt causing a ruckus like bush does

Back