Suffering From Insomnia?

It was nice! It has this really sterile look, creepy! And my friend described Robin Williams perfectly, I believe his exact words were f***ing weirdo :smiley:

yeah, and naked MV, but like 2 seconds, and I was already bit tired, so I missed the whole thing :lol:
he's weird with the long hair :D but I liked him anyway ;)

robin williams is a smart homo sapien right? *lol weird, calling him homo sapien* i heard he really IS smart.

and you missed MV naked??? youd rather play, pause and rewind someone else as naked.. *you know who* than MV? hehe.. ✌️ peace!

dude, let's not mention the ron rifkin incident! ㊙️

and I was with a friend, so I couldn't say: heeey, stooop!! rewind!!! I wanna see naked MV :jump:

haha, nice description, Gee! Yeah, he plays it so good! we were freaked out by the guy

LOL! i wont.. you mentioned his name! i didnt! hehe!!! okay, i better watch it..

hey! monsters in law.. you watched it? is it shown already?

I whispered his name in your ear (see above smiley lol), hope people haven't heard it ;)

I think it's in U.S. theaters in may right? so once it 'll be here, next year or so :D
Elektra is out here in April, we're slow

Blackhairedsam said:
ewwwwwwwww you thought about ron rifkin naked?!
lol
[post="1205265"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

um... :blush: another time, Sam! we'll talk about this in private ;)
and he wore flesh coloured underpants btw :blink:

blue_bird said:
uh.. okay. another dirty secret.... LOL

DUDE, if you are slow.. we are SLOWER. hehe!
[post="1205269"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

we're secret agents lol! hehe, really, another secret? I don't know how many more I can take...

and who are you calling dude? DUDE!

Back