Season 5 Syd & Vaughn

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
i heard (i think from Jen-garner.net or alias-media) that a couple was shooting a 'love scene'.
[post="992407"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah I also heard that. And kristin on eonline also said something about a kiss or something-. anyway she had some alias ditch as always ;)

yer i heard there is going to be quite a lot of kissing and all that but i keep reading that although they are together don't bank on them staying together. <_< *hmph*
typical.

I really think it's going to last this time. there will be bumps in the road and fights here or there but I believe they will make it. Love Scene? alright!!!

yea jj was actually really smart about this he said how syd's not just gona jump right back into bed with vaughn, it will take some healing time. as we all know, they're not where they were. sydney won't forgive him easily, as it was suggested toward the end of the season when vaughn confronted syd about it:

V: I screwed up. If you can't get past that, I understand. But will you try?

S: I don't know.

V: Well, will you at least think about it? Because it's all I can think about.

S: Yeah, I will think about it.

I'm glad that JJ is sticking to reality as much as he can. Good for you, JJ!

I don't expect them just to jump back in the sack like that it's not them. I think next season will help them heal and mend their relationship. It won't be easy but they will make it.

yeah there's definatly going to be some bumps here and there and im also glad JJ is making sense of this and not having them get on eachother right away :lol:

Of course they will want to get back into each others arms right way, but I think they will realize that will be a mistake and will take the things slowly, like 1 or 2 days, then bump, let's go to bed baby!!!!

If they dont stay together I am gonna sob!
does anyone know when in jan it will start?
also-will it be 2 hr. prem. + 2 hr. finales???
YIPPPEE! gotta luv it!

I really think it's going to last this time. there will be bumps in the road and fights here or there but I believe they will make it. Love Scene? alright!!!

I agree w/ all of the above. Lol. I think JJ gets it that basically EVERYONE want's Syd and Vaughn to be together after the feed back from S3 but I doubt that their relationship will be the way it started out for them in S2. It has been a very bad year for Syd since she came back and I think it will take a lot for her to just forgive Vaughn for everything he put her through

BUT

I am a S/V fanatic and can't wait for them to be back together. I really hope they're together for the whole season because we still haven't had a whole season w/ the two of them together. So yeah, bumpy road or not, i'm praying to my god (Vaughn) that they will work things out

Aly xx

Yeah! S/V galore once again!!!

it's bad enough they broke up in real life, so my only fountain of joy can only come from the fictional relationship now... *sniff*

I think I read somewhere that J.J. had said something about how fans of the S/V relationship would be really happy with how things go in season 4. Which sounds promising that it won't be as much of a roller coaster ride as season 3. Obviously there needs to be some healing and everything, but hopefully this time it will last.

it SO better work this time!! i mean my gosh they have been through so much felgercarb already they deserve to be HAPPY!! AHH!! i mean it really made me SAD when i heard they broke up in real life but now them being together on the show is like all i have to look forward too!! SO JJ better make the S/V SHIPPERS HAPPY!!!

Back