Season 4 Sydney and Vaughn

Sweet-yet-sour said:
they saw more of each other wen she was a double angent.. DAM IT!!
[post="1263069"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I was just thinking that last night. I mean, seriously. I've been trying not to complain about it, because the show should not be Sydney/Vaughn centered, but sheesh! When have they ever not had their little Syd/Vaughn moments before now? There was always at least a little of them together...

dotfar said:
we're going to loose alot of the new viewers who are confused by the Rambaldi centric episodes and the lack of Syd/Vaughn.
[post="1263011"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
What Rambaldi-centric episodes? The only thing that came close was the two-parter and the Rambaldi part was basically a sideshow (discussing the prophecy/the branding). They were after a bomb, which had nothing to do with Rambaldi. :confused:

Are the new viewers only interested in S/V romance? That's kind of sad. :(

If these two actors weren't so professional, it would almost make you wonder if there were serious problems in Garnertown and Vartanville. Just the writing took them to different parts of the globe this week, that's all.

verdantheart said:
Are the new viewers only interested in S/V romance? That's kind of sad.  :(
[post="1263104"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I would doubt it. If they're really new to the show, they probably wouldn't necessarily know to miss it.

Tuga said:
teh problem is that they aren't taking it slow anymore!!
I'm not asking for lots of snes with them...But one litle scene is enough for me. Like last episode...I enjoyed their sweet talk and the kiss.

It's not asking to much. :P

I hope he tells Syd soon... he needs hugs and kisses... :P
[post="1262486"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I completly agree
Thats all I want too!
It seems that since Vaughn is hiding another secret from Syd, maybe she feels the tension or knows that he is hiding something

Just a cute little flirty scene, or a sweet conversation...anything....please! She didn't even talk to him about his uncle yet! I was like, what the hey?

Azalea said:
I don't mind them taking a short break from focusing on their relationship, just as long as we get something substantial when they do go back to it, not just some random hugs and kisses.  They need to show them actually communicating, even if that means arguing.  After Lauren, Vaughn seems to be having some trust issues.  (Although they don't extent to Weiss, for some reason.)
[post="1262231"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

same for me - it wasn't the lack of s/v moments in the episode - i don't need that - it was the fact that something major just happened for vaughn , he found out his father might still be alive, or certainly that he was alive for monger than he previously thought - and yet he hasn't told sydney. thing is he nevr really confided in her did he - and now I guess azalea is right he trusts women even less - but it is a shame he hasn't told her. although i do have my theories on why this is - all nadia related and mentioned in my response to verdy spy fam column this week ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! YOU GO JJ!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: The fact that SV is NOT in the epi proves that they have finally moved on with the old and boring not to mention DEAD SV!!!! HAHAHHAHAH!!!! CONGRATS JJ!!! Thanks for the fresh start and change. THANKS A LOT!!!! DOWN WITH SV!!!!

i miss s/v from season 2 but i agree the show should not be centered around their relationship. the show feels empty with out it though. one kiss and a talking moments every 2 ep isn't to much to ask. i still love the show nothing could ever break me from it ever! :redhair:

i think sweet yet sour says it best- if they were going any slower, they'd be going backwards!

i love the show for it's action and plot but also the romance! it was so much watching the akward and adorable crushing in season 1& half of 2 - they whating the romance blossom was evne greater, but now the relationship seems like a wilting rose! :( c'mon jj! throw us a bone here! even a little more conversation between the two would be great! :angelic:

One thing that I think is important to note is not what Vaughn and Sydney tell each other, its what they don't tell each other. They seem to be content with in the status of their relationship but both find it difficult to re-build the trust they once had as handler and asset where their trust literally meant life and death. It'll be interesting to see how Sydney and Vaughn handle their current personal crises and whether they can build enough trust to have a solid bond and understanding.

jems said:
same for me - it wasn't the lack of s/v moments in the episode - i don't need that - it was the fact that something major just happened for vaughn , he found out his father might still be alive, or certainly that he was alive for monger than he previously thought - and yet he hasn't told sydney.  thing is he nevr really confided in her did he - and now I guess azalea is right he trusts women even less - but it is a shame he hasn't told her.  although i do have my theories on why this is - all nadia related and mentioned in my response to verdy spy fam column this week ;)
[post="1263862"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

He does have issues with trust and he has shown this in regards to telling Syd what happened ... I mean, if you LOVE someone you will trust them with your life and anything that has to do with you ... so, the reason he has kept this from Syd ... I don't know ... but it better be good ...

yea I was kind of angry about that. I love Sydney and Vaughn but don't love too much of them and JJ isn't making up his mind! Or whoever is in charge of this!

Because at first it was all about Syd and Vaughn and it was almost too much and now it is completely nothing for like the last 3 or 4 episodes! It's just crazy the wa it is. There are no special moments, no good kisses, and they are keeping secrets from eachother! I really hate that the most! (like someone said earlier) I hate the fact that something huge just happened in Vaughn's life and he tells Weiss and not Syd! I mean he can tell Weiss but at least tell Syd too! I mean they barely tlak!

I just think that the series is being very inconsistant with S/V relationship.

Don't kill me here, but I just have to say that there is nothing wrong with the way that S/V's relationship is being portrayed. They are slowly rebuilding that relationship, remember season 3 anyone (even though I enjoyed it).

Also, there has been quite a few sweet S/V moments. I think the problem lies in the switching of the episodes, and I can understand why that might frustrate fans but keep watching and S/V will be right back on track! :smiley:

MeganGarnerBristow said:
I hate the fact that something huge just happened in Vaughn's life and he tells Weiss and not Syd! I mean he can tell Weiss but at least tell Syd too! I mean they barely tlak!
[post="1267351"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
When you think about Vaughn's secret, the ramifications of telling Sydney are enormous. Sydney has felt guilt and responsibility (even though she shouldn't) for Irina "killing" Bill. If Vaughn tells Sydney, is she still going to feel that same guilt? Will she despise Irina less if she found out that Irina may not have killed Bill? When you add that to Vaughn's issues with trust and the work-in-progress known as their relationship, you can see why Vaughn hasn't said anything to Sydney yet ;)

Back