Season 5 Sydney's Dreams

Not sure where to post this, but I wanted to know if anyone else noticed back in episode 9 when Sydney was in her dream and each time she walked down the hallway to room 47 that there were fireworks going off outside the window? Could this be a little clue to the time of year it was or where she was at?

Any ideas?

Yes, there was a post right after that episode aired. People speculated that "47" reversed could mean July 4th (7th month, 4th day).

freakforalias said:
Yes, there was a post right after that episode aired. People speculated that "47" reversed could mean July 4th (7th month, 4th day).
Woh... i never thought of that. it makes sense though. :smiley:

True all of that but what about when Syd was going up and down the stairs in circles? There were two of her. One was always above her. Is that a clone?? :thinking: FIVE WEEKS!! I CANT WAIT!! :woot: :tree: i maight die waithing!

aliaschick7289 said:
True all of that but what about when Syd was going up and down the stairs in circles? There were two of her. One was always above her. Is that a clone?? :thinking:
I think that was just her mind showing that she was really really trying to go see what it was

Ok i get it now! Also the other night i watched episode 1 and when she woke up in Hong Kong there was a red light. Just like when she was in her apartment and was taken by the masked people :Ph34r: . Mabye its a sign of symbol. unless im way off. :rolleyes:

hmmm...who knows, only time wil tel i guess. but the fireworks thing had me wondering it there was a celebration of sum sort (ie, 4th July, Bonfire night, etc etc.)

btw, MandahLuvsVaughn, how do u become a Vho, i was on the website but i couldn't see a link to join or anything. sorry 4 being annoying, iv been trying 2 work it out 4 ages, but i stil cant see it. Maybe im blind or sumthing!

FuzziLizzi#47 said:
if the fire works were on july 4th this means she was still in the US at that time
Bonfire Night would be Britain
China is also known for its fireworks, so she could have been there, linking it to Hong Kong where she was found. :thinking:

They have to mean something. JJ doesnt just do anything for the heck of it. Its definitely symbolic, but it could mean anything. It will all piece together in JJ's grand scheme of things.

Spike315 said:
They have to mean something. JJ doesnt just do anything for the heck of it. Its definitely symbolic, but it could mean anything. It will all piece together in JJ's grand scheme of things.
There are so many symbols that make so many subplots...makes the show so riveting, yet hard to figure out. That's the idea.

Back