Season 5 Syd's baby name

Syd should call her baby Emma coz thats my name!!!! :lol:

he he heee :joker:

I think she might name her baby Michael if its a boy after Vaughn who is now some weird name :Ponder:

or Violet if its a girl 👶
Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:
I think his true name is Demitri Moshei. So yeah I agree Micheal if it's a boy. Mike, it has a sort of ring to it, he he he. Anyways

i no its not a boy because she said in an episode "Little girl is already trying to teach her mother who’s boss" in episode 7 of season 5 and i really hope she names her Isabell bristow vaughn

UI hope is a girl c\becouse i couldn't figure any matching name for aboy (n)
So i think she should be name Isabelle, Belle for short. Any ides are:Ava, Sophie...
I don't think that Michelle or Michel will be necessary becouse Vaughn have to be back before the birth :jump:

Sydney: "It's you're own fault faking your death and not bothering to let me know, Vaughn. While you were dead, I realized that Will is the rock that I've depended on away from the crazy spy world. I've married Will and he's adopted baby 'Wilhelmina'. :lol:

It could happen. ;)

Sydney: "It's you're own fault faking your death and not bothering to let me know, Vaughn. While you were dead, I realized that Will is the rock that I've depended on away from the crazy spy world. I've married Will and he's adopted baby 'Wilhelmina'.

It could happen.

If this happens, the Alias writers/directors are the biggest uncreative wimps I've ever seen! Well, that seems to be the case, anyway!

isabelle marie bristow-vaughn. I no jennifer garner personally and thats the name of the baby for the show. SOOO HA
she is my..
aunts sisters husbands mother in law grandmothers sisters daughter in law.
WHOOOT

i like Isabelle Bristow Vaughn just b/c that was the name Syd and Vaughn picked out together so she should name the baby that if its a girls which im pretty sure ot will b.

I think she is going to have a girl and I love the name Isabelle, but if they have a boy, they might name him William after Vaughn's dad...or maybe she will just call him Vaughn. (I don't think so...)

I 100% agree, with Vaughn "gone" I think she will give the baby the name they talked about, and it has to be a girl of course. I do also like the twisted idea of Julia though...

It will probarbly be a girl and she will name her Isabelle Bristow Vaughn

Back