Tattoo / Piercings

just generally want to know everyones opinion, i want 'Volvagia' on my top left back part, and my tongue pierced but cant get that done cause i have a vein there and the dragon well you know lol, please post your views of what you think about em.

I dunno im kinda of neutral about tattoos. I think that some of the ones my friends have are cool but I cant get enough guts to get one myself. Maybe someday....hmmm

I think they're gross in my opinion, even though needles don't scare me. A dolphin tatoo would be nice. ^_^
I'm 15 and a half and I don't have my ears pierced! :lol:

Sovereign_m said:
i suppose i was like that when i was 16 but my views changed
Im 18 and old enough to get one its just....hmmm I cant get past the thought that when I get old...and....just......eeee

I have my ears pierced ^_^ but i never ever wear earring. :blink:

I think piercings like tounge, nose, eyebrow :smiley:crazy:smiley: and nipples :shocked: are.... very.... :ermm:

Tattoos... um.... i wouldn't get one but i think they're sorta cool. But i know i'd probably get bored of it. And I learned from angelina jolie... and well common sense that i'd never tattoo someone's name on my arm :rolleyes:

I like henna tattoos though! :woot: i've never gotten one but they loook coool :woot:

its so weird cause most people in uk love, well actually up north in the uk most people have them, i think tongue piercings are really sexy and a nice evil coloured tattoo is nice

gah... tongue piercings... i don't know why but those are freakish to me. :blink: Imagine kissin someone with one... :o_O: Like a little bally thing in their mouth. :shocked:

there was a thread on this quite a while ago. i think marlene started it.

anyway, i have two tattoos. nothin' to 'em. the pain was totally bearable. yes, it did hurt, but not as much as people say. of course, it also depends on where on your body you get them as some parts can be more painful than others, and my first tattoo went over quite a lot of bone so it DID hurt (it usually hurts the most when the needle goes over bone) but it was bearable.

my first tattoo is in the center of my lower back and my second is in the center of my upper back, just below the nape of my neck.

and if you're worried about them getting all wrinkly when you're old, well just think about this: are you really going to be exposing your tattoos when you're 60? i highly doubt i'll be walking around in a spaghetti strap tank top when i'm that old. ;) so it doesn't even matter.

i guess the one problem is what to choose. like nance said, a boyfriend or girlfriend's name is never wise. or even a spouse or fiancee's. just look at michael vartan. ;) but i have to say that i don't regret either of my tattoos at all. i'm very satisfied with them. ^_^

i don't really have any piercings though. just on my ears. i'm not really a piercing kind of girl though. i'm more into the tats. ;)

:lol: i did think about getting cherry tattoos. but, that would've been even worse than wearing clothes with cherries on them. ;)

my first one on my lower back is a (quite large) fairy drawn by amy brown. i'll go search for a picture online in a second. and my second tattoo on my upper back is a crescent moon with falling stars. i scanned in a drawing of it and i can try to post that too.

all right, here's my first one: winter solstice. it's JUST the fairy though (and her staff). none of the background.

okay, lemme see if there's some way i can post a drawing of my second one...

thanks. ^_^ amy brown is an amazing artist. a lot of people have actually gotten tattoos of her drawings, including my best friend. we both got our first (and second!) tattoos together the day after my 18th birthday. :D and her first one was also an amy brown drawing. ^_^

anyway, here's my second one. much simpler: crescent moon and falling stars.

now imagine both of those pictures on my back together. makes for a pretty scene. ^_^ (of course, the only time i expose THAT much of my back at once is when i'm wearing a bikini which is also rare, so... :rolleyes:)

Back