Politics piercings

Alias_Girl_624 said:
KateJones47 said:
that guy is...eww! i have my ears pierced once, but I usually only wear earrings on the weekends because I sleep in too much to have time to put them on before school! :lol:  I'm thinking about getting my ears double-pierced when I go to collage (because if I do it before then I think my mom would kill me) but I'm not sure if I want my ears to be double-pierced all my life. I mean, how many 80-year-olds do you see walking around with double-piercings? :lol:
yeah, but earings are a little different than tatoos, if you don't want them anymore, you just don't wear them, and eventually your holes will close up. ^_^
Actually, if you've had your piercings long enough, they won't close up. I've had my first piercings since I was ten months old, and I doubt they're ever going to close.

Sarah said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
KateJones47 said:
that guy is...eww! i have my ears pierced once, but I usually only wear earrings on the weekends because I sleep in too much to have time to put them on before school! :lol:  I'm thinking about getting my ears double-pierced when I go to collage (because if I do it before then I think my mom would kill me) but I'm not sure if I want my ears to be double-pierced all my life. I mean, how many 80-year-olds do you see walking around with double-piercings? :lol:
yeah, but earings are a little different than tatoos, if you don't want them anymore, you just don't wear them, and eventually your holes will close up. ^_^
Actually, if you've had your piercings long enough, they won't close up. I've had my first piercings since I was ten months old, and I doubt they're ever going to close.
ditto!! i've had mine since i was a kid too!! i vaguely remeber cryin my eyes out cus it hurt!!! lmao!!!
and i haven't worn earing 4 a few years now!!! and they're still open!!! though i've started wearin hoops alot!! lol!!! i've got a new fad!! lol!!

whoa, thats too many rings and tats for me!

so true, had ears peirced at 10 still have the first holes, had 7 in ears (all over), one eyebrow. the holes in ears never really closed, had em too long. after 6 months, it gat caught too much and i didn't want my brow to tear, sooo remoooved eyebrow, which is a little scar but like the ears are hardly noticable.

ok, not to weird anyone out, but i'm sorta wondering what else this guys got going on!

Sarah said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
KateJones47 said:
oh, sorry. well if you dont have an overwhelming amount of them, you can just not wear earings, and the whole will eventually become less visable. besides, to me, a few small holes in your ears look better on a 90 year old than an arm full of tattoos. :confused:

obsessetion said:
Sarah said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
KateJones47 said:
ditto!! i've had mine since i was a kid too!! i vaguely remeber cryin my eyes out cus it hurt!!! lmao!!!
and i haven't worn earing 4 a few years now!!! and they're still open!!! though i've started wearin hoops alot!! lol!!! i've got a new fad!! lol!!
same here...i had my ears pierced when i was less than a year old and in my lifetime, i've probably only worn earrings maybe 10 times and they're still open. I just can't seem to find any earrings that i autually like.

The thing about piercings (facial, anyways) is that it's the first thing people see...and it is what you are judged on for things such as jobs and other opportunities. No matter whether or not you think it's fair, it's a fact and I think that you may want to consider how your piercing is percieved in mature society before you get too many. I would hate to have any doors closed on me because I decided to overdo my piercings.

Princess Jeanie said:
The thing about piercings (facial, anyways) is that it's the first thing people see...and it is what you are judged on for things such as jobs and other opportunities. No matter whether or not you think it's fair, it's a fact and I think that you may want to consider how your piercing is percieved in mature society before you get too many. I would hate to have any doors closed on me because I decided to overdo my piercings.
i couldn't agree more! ^_^

though i still want my belly button pierced, and maybe another piercing on my ears. but anymore than 4 on each side is too much (i changed it from 3, lol)

i have 2 holes in each lobe, my right cartilage, and my navel pierced. i want to get another cartilage in my right and one in my left. but that's it. anymore and it would be too much. i don't see how people can pierce their face. like their cheeks and all that... that's just too extreme.

VaughnFan13 said:
right now, its just my ears that are periced. However, i would like my bellybutton periced, and maybe my eyebrow, but with the eyebrow, doesnt it get caught on clothing a lot?
I got my eyebrow pierced 10 yrs ago when it was very uncommon to have, and on xmas of '97 when I was trying on this shirt I had gotten as a present, the neck of the shirt was so tight, that when I pulled it off it ripped out my piercing along with it. I now have a scar there, but I think it just adds character :D

I have 4 in my left ear, 3 in my right ear, plus my navel & my nose. I wanna get both my nipples pierced too :Punkrock:

I kissed a guy once who had his tongue pierced and it felt awesome 🤤

Tattoos, & piercings..... :Punkrock: Most of my friends are covered in both. I'm a lightweight in comparison.

in addition to the two tattoos, i have 7 piercings in each ear (including an industrial in the left one) and my tounge pierced...i cant help it, i go to art school! :D but seriously folks, i recommend them - at least they aren't permanent :rolleyes:

I currently have 4 piercings, but at one point or another I have had just about everything pierced just because I could.

Piercings are great because they allow you to express your rebellious side, yet you can take them out when needed.

sycofancy said:
I currently have 4 piercings, but at one point or another I have had just about everything pierced just because I could.

Piercings are great because they allow you to express your rebellious side, yet you can take them out when needed.
yeah, i totally agree. i mean a tattoo i might regret down the road, but if i ever regret a piercing, i can just take it out.

i have my ears pierced (on the lobes) and my cartalige pierced, i also want my belly button pierced, and maybe eventually my chin or whatever its called u kno like below the lip... i think it looks cool...

oh maybe my tongue too but i have a friend who did that and it got ripped out and now she has a big rip in her tounge... ewe.

but syd's kidney's right, it feels hot when your kissing :lol:

Yes the tongue is nice, I have had mine for 8 years. It was the first one I got actually, with a fake ID of course since I think I was 16 at the time.

I hated having my bellybutton pierced, and I did as a joke and had it for about 3 months. The was certainly my shortest piercing.

Also the piercing you are talking about (the lip thing) is called the le bret, and it is OK as far as piercings go except that the jewlery that goes in it tends to cut up the gums. Also if you have to take it out for any extended amount of time there is no retainer or anything you can put in the hole like some other piercings.

What I do not recommend is streatching your ears. You may or may not think this looks cool, but if ever you want to take them out (and I know you will) they will get infected, there is really no way around it. And they smell like death!

[quote name='Sydney's_Kidney' date='Jan 20 2004, 02:45 PM']I kissed a guy once who had his tongue pierced and it felt awesome 🤤[/quote]
me, too. :smiley: i'll never forget that kiss but i don't remember feeling the tongue ring at all. maybe i was too overwhelmed about what was happening, he was definitely my best kiss... ;)

Back