Tattoo / Piercings

I like the tatoos but ...... very painful :confused: , I like a Celtic Motives. I also like the Pearcings, I only have perfored the ear lobule and I had two cartilage Pearcings But I had to removed, Now I only have 4 holes. I like the eyebrow Pearcing. Perhaps I put me one :P

yuck i hate all that stuff i think tattoos are really gross and when you get old and stuff its gonna look really gross.

as for piercings... i don't like them cuz they gross me out. i don't have my ears pierced even!!! i don't think ear piercings are gross i just kinda like not being like EVERY body else ALL the time! :D

lauren vartan

crazy spinster said:
thanks. ^_^ amy brown is an amazing artist. a lot of people have actually gotten tattoos of her drawings, including my best friend. we both got our first (and second!) tattoos together the day after my 18th birthday. :D and her first one was also an amy brown drawing. ^_^

anyway, here's my second one. much simpler: crescent moon and falling stars.

now imagine both of those pictures on my back together. makes for a pretty scene. ^_^ (of course, the only time i expose THAT much of my back at once is when i'm wearing a bikini which is also rare, so... :rolleyes:)
That's so cute, Cherry!

I have my ears pierced, but only once. My friends just got their seconds today. I think one is enough. Tattos are ok, but henna ones rock. I am India so I get that at times.

Back