The 1st Alias UK Convention

You guys are soooooo lucky(the ppl that went)!! I would have loved to go, but since I live in Canada, my dad would never take me. Someone pleeze get more pics of the event and pleeze post them!! It sounded like it was a lot of fun, eh?

Oooh I am sooo jealous!!! This sounded like sooo much fun! DA is sooo adorable... he is so funny!!!!!! I wish I could've gone... why can't I live in the UK? I loved David talking about Sarkney... :D he's such a doll. :love: Harminder... do you have a pic w/ David holding you? 'Cause if you do I wanna see it so I can be uber-jealous!!! Well I could go on and on forever, but I'll stop now. Thanks for the awesome report Jems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Heather

Yeah i do have the pic, if you wanna see it click on the link in my sig! It is a cool picture, i still cant belive he picked me up, hes too cute :love:

*sigh* He's so cute!

Maybe all of us Canucks/Canadians can write letter to VG asking him to come up to Ontario or something. Y'know, do a little something for his home country. ;)

Katrina Halliwell said:
*sigh* He's so cute!

Maybe all of us Canucks/Canadians can write letter to VG asking him to come up to Ontario or something. Y'know, do a little something for his home country. ;)

[post="930373"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i'm from canada too! and OMG LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!! i would love to meet VG!!!!!! OMG!!!! lol.. a little excited here. we should get all the canadians on here to sign a letter and send it to VG asking him to come to a Canada Alias Convention.. and to bring the rest of the cast! and JJ!! :D :D :D

QUOTE(Katrina Halliwell @ Jul 19 2004, 12:57 PM)
*sigh* He's so cute!

Maybe all of us Canucks/Canadians can write letter to VG asking him to come up to Ontario or something. Y'know, do a little something for his home country.

i'm from canada too! and OMG LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!! i would love to meet VG!!!!!! OMG!!!! lol.. a little excited here. we should get all the canadians on here to sign a letter and send it to VG asking him to come to a Canada Alias Convention.. and to bring the rest of the cast! and JJ!!

I'd drive up there! lol! They need a convention in the US. New England maybe.... ;)

Hey, anyone who went to the first one(Or is wondering whether they should go to the second) should probably know that issue seven of Alias magasine has five pages on the convention. (It was declassified today, Oct14th.)

Oh, and btw, does this mean I'm going:

woleventse-mail said:
Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Processed

Thanks,

Jai

Back