UK Alias Convention #2 (2005)

Thats not sad, thats brilliant. How i wish i was 14 again. The whole summer to do what you want,although you never actually have any money at that age so you cant do anything anyway (n)

just saying hi :hi:

been away at coldpaly this weekend - it was :thud:

how good was Live-8!!! :woot:

emma / caz - dvds on the go tomorrow;)

jems said:
just saying hi :hi:

been away at coldpaly this weekend - it was :thud:

how good was Live-8!!! :woot:

emma / caz - dvds on the go tomorrow;)
[post="1406568"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Coldpaly :woot: , so jealous though, fix you is my fav song at the moment. Hope you didnt get too squashed, i thought i was gonna die at Oasis, and people were throwing piss everywhere, not good when it lands on you. :(

aliascazUK said:
piss???? wtf?? thats soo messed up i thought flying beer was a problem!
[post="1407731"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, me too, until i saw them piss in the cups then throw them. Was so minging. Thank god for showers :D

HELLOOOOOooooo not been on here for ages and have about a squillion emails haha!! so yar how are u? ooohhh i was in trafalgur square when they announced olympic bid... yer i just happed to be there hehe i wana be on tv LOL i mite be you never ever know. dum ddeeee dooooo xxx

hey guys ... ;)

OK ... give me today or tomorrow for me to upload the pics from camera ... I am almost done ... ;)

how is everybody doing??? congrats on the Olypmic 2012 ... :cheers:

i'm good...was on the inderground but not those lines luckily, Scary stuff i'm telling you.

cool Gogo looking forward to those pics

And i believe june 30th has come and gone and no AR1 dvd has arrived....boody hell!!!!

garnergarnish said:
i'm good...was on the inderground but not those lines luckily, Scary stuff i'm telling you.

cool Gogo looking forward to those pics

And i believe june 30th has come and gone and no AR1 dvd has arrived....boody hell!!!!
[post="1414314"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Glad your ok Nay, and i know, where the hell are our dvds :angry:

i was in all those places the day before it happened :( scary. and steph is in america lukily :smiley:. my dads meeting was cancelled that was mena be near edgeware (wateva its called) station... thank god!!!!
so how are you all?
EMMA i dont have a reading countdown i duno how many days... but i think just over a month wooot xx helen xx

Hey guys how are all you? Man i havent been on here for quite a while. Just thought i'd come and say hello.

Hope everyone in London is safe after the bombings.

i_love_you_mv said:
i was in all those places the day before it happened :( scary. and steph is in america lukily :smiley:. my dads meeting was cancelled that was mena be near edgeware (wateva its called) station... thank god!!!!
so how are you all?
EMMA i dont have a reading countdown i duno how many days... but i think just over a month wooot xx helen xx
[post="1415607"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Countdown is 45 days, but we'll be there in 44. :woot: . I dont know what we'll do on that first night if theres no music :P :lol:

phew that everyone is okay :smiley:

emma / caz stilll aint sent dvds yet :thud: they are ready though now just need to get to PO ;)

Back