UK Alias Convention #2 (2005)

jems

michael's widow in mourning
continued from the convention one thread here

continue to chat about the upcoming convention here :smiley:

leafy wanted us to list who is going this year so I thought we could raise hands and say we are going..................so........... if you are coming and write down your name and the previous names from the post in front - this is the first and second post (cos on new thread) :

*raises hand*

1. Jemma
2. Kakan

continue please............. :smiley:

I'm coming! I'm so excited! Technically I said I was coming last year, but didn't, but they have taken the money out of my account, so I am definitely coming. Unless I die.

Jai :rain:

WE'R COMING!!!!!!!!! yayayayayay **jumpsaroundclapping** you have no idea how frustrating not being abole to go last year. but hey... victor!! weyhey!!! so excited!! :woot: :woot: sorry. im using way to many exclamation marks here. man ib gotta calm down[!!!]

I feel your not being ableto come last year pain Hana and Gracie!(Not sure who it is there? Hanna? Just a guess as it normally is!) (My friend at school calls me Gracie-Lou-Freebush. I just thought I'd add that. :lol:smiley:!!!

Jai :rain:

lol no. im gracie, but hanas here too. speak of which, alefiyah, if u read this, i cant believe you refer to us as "the twins"!!!

demented_dreamer said:
lol...we put them on our sigs because there are four of us (me, amisha and the twins) and because we were feeling depressed as we had stayed away from aa so long and had no idea what was going on in the threads we used to go in...kinda making ourselves part of the community again...hehe and YAY all of like our lil' alias group from school (me, amisha, yumyum_sark_&_vaughn, vaughnsmyguy and my friend) are going on the Saturday..

rude child! we hav names... :angry: :angry:

no problem. i mean, its not like u can see which is which or anything. leafy on the other, we;v known for like 4 years!! **evilglare** i gotta think of a suitable punishment for her... :boxing: lol jst kiddin

As the rest of you seem to be failing to add your names to the list i will steal the third place spot. hahaha!!!!

I'm coming, I'm coming!!!! (hmm sounds dodgy :lol: )

*raises hand*

1. Jemma
2. Kakan
3. Shenay

ok guys who's next?

yeah :woot: :woot: come on guys get with the plan - add your names :rolleyes:

1. Jemma
2. Kakan
3. Shenay
4. hannah
5. gracie
6. jai

.............. :smiley:

ok, i know that leafy, amisha, nisha and corrine (vaughnsmyguy) are coming. so ill add them 2:
1. Jemma
2. Kakan
3. Shenay
4. hannah
5. gracie
6. jai
7. alefiyah
8. amisha
9. nisha
10. corrine

Don't forget me!!!!!!!! I'm gonna add Leaf and Nisha since i don't know when they'll add themselves. ooh! and Corinne!

btw. Hannah/Grace... i sometimes refer to you as 'the twins' too... :D

1. Jemma
2. Kakan
3. Shenay
4. hannah
5. gracie
6. jai
7. amisha
8. alefiyah
9. nisha
10. corinne

amisha
xxx

lol. am i just very confused? sorry. it's okay. COME ON MSN!!! you got into your house!!! well done! is it finished???

amisha
xxx

yeah we did!! alias is on 98.52%!!

hey, everyone whose going to the convention, what do u all think of dying our hair red in honour of the poilot? we dnt wanna luk weird, cuz we heard about some freaky guy last time who ddi that and kept yelling at the screen, but hey, it sound like so much fun! yes? or no?

Uh..... :thinking: Well you guys feel free, but i really don't think that will work on me. plus yes there are terrible memories of the scary guy who just screamed a lot and scared the felgercarb out of all of us.

Yeah... Hannah and Grace have the Scary Man Complex. They just won't listen to us!!!! bts. When shall we dye your hair Grace?

amisha
xxx

Neera gave me some red hair dye... but it's 8-10 washes.
Shall we use it anyway?

Why won't it work on your hair GoGo?

amisha
xxx

Back