The best finale?

Which finale of Alias is the best this far?

• "Mom?" - That was so unbelivable!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Since that night...you've been missing for almost two years." - That line is unforgettabl

• "You were never supposed to have seen this." OMG!

• "My name is not Michael Vaughn." - WTF!

• Total voters
I REALLY liked Season 2's...but i only had to wait like 3 days to find out what happened because i bought the next season..SEASON 4 was DEFINETLY the most shocking. It felt like it took FOREVER for the show to come back. But I still voted for "MOM?!" Just because that moment gave me chills, and it still does every time I watch it. ALSO, because I love Lena Olin and Irina Derevko(even tho they're the same person)!! :D

xO aRiaNNa
http://www.myspace.com/ariannavartan

Overall, season one's finale was the best. (the giant ball, Vaughn getting trapped, Emily and Sloane, "Mom?") So I voted for Season One :smiley: The best ending, however, has to be Season Four. It was just so sudden and unexpected.

The season 2 finale was like....WHAT????????????????????? with complete :jawdrop: I loved it! As for complete episode, I liked the season 4 finale. The whole episode was great, with Yelena, Nadia, Irina, and everoyne. Duuude that was a good finale.

Definitely season 2. Telling the audience that Syd was missing for 2 years.... and then leaving it like that!? Talk about a cliff hanger!

Back