• Katya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bill Vaughn (if he's still alive)

• Anna Espinosa

• Lauren

• Rambaldi? (lol could happen!...it is alias after all)

• it was just a plain accident...

• Total voters

sapna

Cadet
i know we maybe semi have a topic on this already, but i wanted to add an official poll...so vote! :P and post if you have any other thoughts...i was tempted to add weiss and marshall on the list for the hell of it, but i ran out of room :(

I don't think the writers would waste a cliffhanger on a genuine accident. And it happened at such a convenient point in the conversation.

But I'm not voting because I don't think it was any of those people. In fact, I really don't know. It was probably someone ordered to do it by a main charater, but not actually a main character in the car.

yea..srry, i meant to put in a choice, for "someone else" but i ran out of room thanks to the 10 max...

but i truly think it is someone important who caused the accident, just like how the writers wouldn't waste the opportunity for the cliffhanger to be just a simple accident, i don't think they would just make a hired hitman be the one in the car - ...well unless the person becomes more important next season....even if the guy was hired by someone important, it would still decrease the shock value

i'm really hoping they start off the season, or at least have a flashback next season w/ the viewers seeing the person get out of the car after the accident...not just have the name be said as the season goes on

I think it may be Lauren. It's Alias people. People have been known to come back from the dead.

Or it could be Francie (clone) or Ilena Derevko or someone we don't know about yet.

[merged double post]

I say that it was connected with rambaldi but im not sure it could just be a accident where someone new is trying to find vaughn because of his past

sapna said:
yea..srry, i meant to put in a choice,  for "someone else" but i ran out of room thanks to the 10 max...

but i truly think it is someone important who caused the accident, just like how the writers wouldn't waste the opportunity for the cliffhanger to be just a simple accident, i don't think they would just make a hired hitman be the one in the car - ...well unless the person becomes more important next season....even if the guy was hired by someone important, it would still decrease the shock value

i'm really hoping they start off the season, or at least have a flashback next season w/ the viewers seeing the person get out of the car after the accident...not just have the name be said as the season goes on
[post="1369760"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's okay! :smiley:

I don't think it was any of the main characters. Every possibility I consider seems too silly. But whoever it was was certainly acting on someone important's orders.

Anyway, there's no way you could ram into a car like that without risking being killed. And I don't think any of the characters we know would go on a suicide mission. If they wanted Vaughn dead or whatever, there are much better ways to do it.

well i definitely don't believe it was a plain accident

i dunno who did it tho
so i said bill vaughn :P

I voted Sark because I so much want him back. There is no better bad guy than him. If not Sark, Lauren and Sark brought her back to life. :P

Katie

I can see Sark planning the crash, but he would not have been driving the car. He would have paid someone to drive it and he would have watched.

Back