the edge of something new

Great update!
Noah is an ass. I can't wait to find out more about this fight I hope that Noah got hurt a lot more then Vaughn. Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for more please update soon.

I can't think of what to say...

It was a good chapter. Very good. And when you said "eye" I thought you meant LITERALLY the eye. Not just around the eye. ;)

and we *ARE* good guessers. ^_^

Where in the world did they get a fight at? And how long after was the black-eye-thing from the whole get-out-of-my-house-thing??? :confused:

thanks for the PM.

I think Syd should of clocked Noah when they were in the famly room and felgercarb like that. OH YEAH, that would of been a great chapter. Lol.

Always Satisfied,
-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

I can't think of what to say...

It was a good chapter. Very good. And when you said "eye" I thought you meant LITERALLY the eye. Not just around the eye. ;)

and we *ARE* good guessers. ^_^

Where in the world did they get a fight at? And how long after was the black-eye-thing from the whole get-out-of-my-house-thing??? :confused:

thanks for the PM.

I think Syd should of clocked Noah when they were in the famly room and felgercarb like that. OH YEAH, that would of been a great chapter. Lol.

Always Satisfied,
-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:
for a reply that you couldn't think of what to say, you sure said a lot

AAHH!! First!! I won't be back for like an hour tho...So I'll review then.

YES!! I'm finally back!!
YAY CARI!!!! WOOHOO!! Chapter 100 and no signs of slowing down soon!!!
Yes, she did. And even if she didn't, it's not any of you business JACKASS!! *mutters*
It would make me pretty queasy too.
No, you idiot!! He'll find out because Vaughn and Sydney are in an effing relatioship. That's kinda what people do in a relationship. Talk to each other. Gosh. No wonder he's single.
OOH!! *raises hand* I'll go check!!!!
Why is that so hard for him to believe??? God, this guy is really stupid.
You sure as hell aren't getting back together. Heh. I love that simile. Very creative.
She didn't love you!! Nobody could love an asshole like you.
That's right Syd!!!! Hit him where it hurts!!
Why does everybody have a problem with that!!??
🤤 VERY nice visual. You just made my day.
ME TOO!!!!!
I swear to God. If that son of a b**** hurt Vaughn I'm gonna kill him!!
That's it!!!! *stamps foot* I'm gonna kill him!!
Well...Overall, very good chapter. The whole Vaughn and towel thing was just...*sigh* Made my day.

GREAT update. Thanks for the PM.

~Karen
yeah, i liked that similie, too.
and, we all know that the whole vaughn-in-a-towel thing was a gift :-D

noah is a jerkwad...someone should silently murder him in his sleep....i hope vaughn beat the felgercarb out of him....anyway, great chapter...thanks for the pm...shelley

OOhhh fight's not good! :-( Vaughn got beat up :angry: I will kill noah, or I will go watch the episode where he dies over and over and over :woot: fun!

Great Update

congrats on ch.100

<3
gabbi

Back