the edge of something new

well, as i said before, i have no clue how many chapters this is going to be (however i think i know how it's going to end :D). in any case, i have writer's block right now :(

Just wanted to know if you had archived that story somewhere else. I loved it and I'd like to read it again :smiley: ...But going through 354 pages again is a little bit too much.

I can't wait for the sequel...Is it going to be as long as this one? :smiley:

hi yah i just started reading this.it is gonna take me along time but ill think ill get through it ..i have read the first 20 chapters lovein it......

i heared you are writting a sequall..can i get a pm for that..thanks

wow i just finished reading this fic and it is absolutely amazing
i love it
it took forever to get through all of it but it was definetly worth it
luckily its summer and i have like nothing to do so i had the time
could you please add me to the pm list for the sequel

lol.

yay for summer!

i will definately add you to the list as soon as i go on the computer that has it.

(i wish the whole "free time" thing would help me with my writer's block, but unfortunately it doesn't :( )

Do the whole remedy thing. Get your mind off the story, go for a walk, go get a sandwich while drinking a caramel macchiato while listening to some music. then a few days later see what happens. or as you like it, drink some iced tea. *rolls eyes*

Thats not what I do... but its what I'd like to do... lol.

:beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

well, i can't eat sandwiches and don't like coffee. for some reason iced tea has lost (only some of!) its appeal. and it's raining.

but i have tried the music thing, but to no avail.

yeah, i'm gonna see the white sox vs. the yankee game this month :-D

I wanna go!

Meanie. You're mean. And the Sox are going to mop the Yankee's dry. Lol. When I say sox, I mean white sox. ;) Just to let everybody know that I don't mean red sox, because they suck.
And when I said "Mop them Dry" Its a thing because Sox fans bring brooms and my sister was like "I'm going to take a broom" so then I said and your sign would say "Mop them dry." lol. like you're going to sweep them.

Sox are playing NYY July 14, 15, & 16th.

Lol. My mom was just like "Someone's going to set our house on fire... with our own gas can!" because the gas can is sitting outside. :eek: DUDE, who saw yesterday's Sox game... nobody? No takers, well they lost a heck of a game 10-9 in the 13th inning.
We have the best AL record 10-1. lol. for winning a game. we won a game 10-1. thats pretty awesome. we won one a few days ago 20-6 we got 11runs in the 3rd inning.

GO SOX! We got 3 Grand slams in 3 CONSECUTIVE games.

I can keep going on and on about my white sox. :smiley:

GO WHITE SOX :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

i broke my writer's block the other night (just thought i'd let you guys know).

but before i continue with the sequel, i'm, for the first time, re-reading tEoSN completely. and i do appologize for all the typos and minor mistakes. that's partially the reason why i don't want to post the sequel until it's done all together.

i found this story a while ago and i am absolutely 100% addicted to it. im actually still reading it. but when you start the sequel i would be greatful if you would let me know!
thanks- laura :woot: :woot:

i'm glad that you like the story, because now, as i'm re-reading it, i'm not so sure that i like the first half or so (which only inspires me to make the sequel better).

ok a new record for me has been made, i read the entire thing in 3 days a vast imprvement from the 2 weeks then 1.5 weeks then 1 week
YAY i read it in 3 days
hahaha
so when is the sequel gonna be posted or do i need to read this again>>>?????????

love it

Back