the edge of something new

like i've been saying, the sequel-writing is taking a hiatus for now so i can re-read this fic, because i'm realizing i forgot a lot of stuff. the sequel, as of now, only has 10 chapter completed - and that only takes us up to thanksgiving freshman year. i have no timeline. all i know is this weekend i'm super busy.

you guys! i finished this story! and my cheat sheet is completed! so, that means that writing the sequel will either resume today or tomorrow. (chapter eleven is about 600 words away from reaching a "finished" status).

I have a little request I want to throw out here......once you finish chapter 14 (since that is such a great number) could we please have one of your confusing spoilers...please!!!!! :angelic:

:makefun:

FOURTEEN IS A GREAT NUMBER.

Not just saying for the spoilers and all - favourite number. of all time.

Lol. Okay, now that bio is done. :smiley: My stomach hurts. Next summer you'll be done and then we'll be going, you just watch. Even though you just happen to write more during the school year and summer, I don't know what all of your plans are or anything, I'm just saying.
So don't get all defencive on my ... cat.

-Its like the end of an era. I KNOW! :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

i really loved ur story it was amazing!! but im curious is the sequal gonna be posted under "the edge of something new" or does it have its own title? but could u add me to the pm list!

OMG i just finished this fic it took me 3 whole days to finish it but i need. After reading it so much i dont know what im going to do with my life now :( so to make my life feel like it is fullfilled i think you should post the sequel :D
can i get a pm

i really loved ur story it was amazing!! but im curious is the sequal gonna be posted under "the edge of something new" or does it have its own title? but could u add me to the pm list!
the sequel IS going to be posted in a new topic, with a new name. but for current updates and everything, i just post them in here.

i'll add you to the list.

OMG i just finished this fic it took me 3 whole days to finish it but i need. After reading it so much i dont know what im going to do with my life now :( so to make my life feel like it is fullfilled i think you should post the sequel :D
can i get a pm
aw, thanks. it took me something like 2 weeks to re-read it. i'll add you to the list.

I don't know if i'm on the PM list but if i'm not can i please be. Also when are u going to post the sequal?

when you do the sequal can i get a pm?

omg i still have a lot to get threw im on chapter 85 so ill keep going :smiley: :smiley: hopefully ill be finshed soon :smiley:

HEYO.
UMMMMM. this thing is so lame
but im effing bored.
and well - ya know.
so call me.
idk if your homie !?!

OOHH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR ICON!
IN BED
REMEMBER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OH MAN !

OH & chapter 14. EXCUSE ME !?!?!?!?!?!? :] you know what i mean! lol

ummmm.. KKKK !

peaceoutHOMEdawg.

spoilers from the sequel (and no, i'm not going to say what it's called yet or when these spoilers take place or if they're even in chronological order.)

“I know; it’s crazy. Just… can you come get me?”

They say you have to work to get into heaven. ...Heaven wasn’t a place or anything tangible at all, it was a feeling.

“… And the reason she would rather beat me up than cry is because she’s determined as anything. "

And then he realized he was thinking about a stupid couch, an inanimate object.

Back