the edge of something new

arghhh the horror of waiting !!!!!!

btw thankx alias_EQUALS_love ur way cooler than being too cool for school <if tht made ne sense ... it was meant to be a compliment n e way!>

cnt wait forthe update

ADDICT NO 27
angels_fire

arghhh the horror of waiting !!!!!!
btw thankx alias_EQUALS_love ur way cooler than being too cool for school <if tht made ne sense ... it was meant to be a compliment n e way!>

cnt wait forthe update

ADDICT NO 27
angels_fire

you made me LAUGH. your awesomely awesome.
and the ONLY one who like talks to me !

WAHOOOOO 3 CHEERRS!? SURRRE!

lol totally mutal... ur pretty cool urself.... very funny i hav to hand it to u... ur randomness is extremly amusing and defo sumthing to luk forward to wen ever theres spoilers or pm's

oh
my
god

you dont even KNOW how much you made my DAY NIGHT & YEAR!

HOLY MOSES.

I THOUGHT NO ONE EVEN NOTICED ME

AND I HAVE A FREAKIN AUDIANCE.

HOLY MOSES ON A STICK
IMAAAAAAA SO HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY!

I have these spoilers all figured out.

The sight of Noah made her queasy, he tried to talk to her, and she punched his lights out.

:woot:

I have these spoilers all figured out.

The sight of Noah made her queasy, he tried to talk to her, and she punched his lights out.

-I really like the idea of Syd punching Noah!! (y)
I really hope it turns out that way!!
;)

Sorry Im late!

FANTASTIC CHAPPY!!!!

Guess what my summer Vacay ends in less than a week and i did not find myself one single summer fling! what the hell is wrong with me? i think it may be the fact that im a little in love with my friends older brother, damn him for being a uber hot Iron man grzzzzzzzzz!!!!

:P back onto the Chappy, Noah is a wanker, no other word for it! he is a compleate and totaly Wank!!!

alright now im off Can't wait for the next chappy!

Gabby

Sorry Im late!

FANTASTIC CHAPPY!!!!

Guess what my summer Vacay ends in less than a week and i did not find myself one single summer fling! what the hell is wrong with me? i think it may be the fact that im a little in love with my friends older brother, damn him for being a uber hot Iron man grzzzzzzzzz!!!!

:P back onto the Chappy, Noah is a wanker, no other word for it! he is a compleate and totaly Wank!!!

alright now im off Can't wait for the next chappy!

Gabby
lucky. you're on break. i'm super jealous.

SI !
gracias caroline.
because i call people their first names. all the time.
when i never call you caroline, caroline.
EXACTLY.

i know, i know. chill back, miss mc. i mean.... ashley. because you're not mcnelis, obviously. but, you know, she does teach english.....

she had to return her house!

i'd leave something behind in it.

speaking of houses, since their building 2 new ones.
maybe someone who looks hot will move there.
then be on my bus.
and id drool.

morning after morning.

pink. i know. test 1 2

because EAST never says 3

Back