the edge of something new

YUP TODAY!!! And it's freakin' awesome!!!
-Usually we have a felgercarb load of snow days to make up but this year we didn't!! And even better usually we start before labor day...but this year don't start til after!! Which means an extra long summer!!!! :woot: :woot:

:makefun:

I'm sorry.

Lol, like I said... out late nothing to do when I came home. :P So I went to sleep.

I'll... I'll... I'll get you a cookie or something. Yeah... but next year we're starting Sept. 2nd so we get out in like the middle of June!

When did you start school... ? I couldn't fall back to sleep.

I woke up at like 4. Lol. And I had to do... some things. ^_^

Well... have fun at school on monday... through whenever you get out like the 16th.

-Restless :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

YUP TODAY!!! And it's freakin' awesome!!!
-Usually we have a felgercarb load of snow days to make up but this year we didn't!! And even better usually we start before labor day...but this year don't start til after!! Which means an extra long summer!!!! :woot: :woot:

:makefun:
rub it in why don't you. it's not bad enough that i haven't been able to chew anything for 5 months.

I'm sorry.

Lol, like I said... out late nothing to do when I came home. :P So I went to sleep.

I'll... I'll... I'll get you a cookie or something. Yeah... but next year we're starting Sept. 2nd so we get out in like the middle of June!

When did you start school... ? I couldn't fall back to sleep.

I woke up at like 4. Lol. And I had to do... some things. ^_^

Well... have fun at school on monday... through whenever you get out like the 16th.

-Restless :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:
i really don't remember when we started. maybe sept. 2nd.

Well, then thats why. We stared August something.

Lol, I'm soo bored.

With my English accent.

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Wait, you haven't been able to chew in five months?

i have TMJ, basically it's a general condition, in my case it's my jaw. my mouth just hurts. it hurts to open, close, smile, laugh, and especially chew. so, i can't. not really. it was getting better but now i'm relapsing a bit. i hate it, and there's really nothing i can do about it, which is the worst part.

Aww, I'm sorry. I'll blend the cookie!

I'll make you a smoothie to be all better. I KNOW! I'll make you some iced tea! There. That will make you happy! Right?! I'll I'll... :( I don't know. I can't help more than you can.

Humph.

I'm hecka bored!

-BLAH :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

hey what's up my name is brittany and i'm thinking about writting a new fic. which involves sydney as a single mother and vaughn who has been her best friend for years and has had feeling for her but has never had the courage to tel her. tell me if you think it's good.
i know it sounds like something you've read before but promise it is different and it has many plot twists.
(i'll only post the story if people tell me they want to read it)

p.s here is a pic of syd'd son Aaron:

little-boy_outlined.jpg

Really? Hmm... odd.
I really ... yeah its kind of odd.
I like... I don't know... I kinda like everything, like music.
Its all good, just I don't like screamo music too much, so its like
I don't like ummm okay okay okay bad analogy.
Lol.
Keira Knightley is so cool, lol I'm having a slight obsession of her.
Lol. Seriously... Haha.
I want a british accent... I want Keira's voice, its awesome...
so I wonder what you all are doing at this time of night!
Any road... my whole fan-fics thing is more of... I like mostly anything
S/V-ish. :smiley: I really like the whole sisterly bond thing too. I don't understand how people can hate Nadia, she's my home girl. lol. I still
have to see that movie Posideon. *cwys* she dies... or I think.

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

... i hate nadia.
well, maybe not hate, but definately strongly dislike.

and i like screamo, too. some of it, anyway. like thrice. they're super smart, amazing live, and a bit screamo.

Ugh. You suck. Nadia rocks and you know it.

*glare* I can't believe you strongly dislike Nadia.

Screamo is alright... its just not my cup of tea really.

-I RENT :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Back