• 5 - worth the time, it was OK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 8 - very good!

• 9 - great!

• 10 - one of the best episodes ever, if not THE best!

• Total voters
That was a great episode?
So when will Arvin see Emily again!?

And haha I didnt like Lena Olin and now she is gone!

I loved the “Dad, get in” of the beginning, it was a very good nod to Truth Be Told. Also the purple hair in the airport was also a reference. When they started at her feet and went up while she was walking in the airport, I swear it was the same camera movement as in the pilot when Sydney was with red hair, and her Alias was Amy Tippin. This episode had many parodies of Alias, yet this is Alias. It’s hard to explain. Do you get what I mean?

Oh and GO WEISS! Actually, I also kind of blame him and Michael and Sydney, they’re “bad kids” who got in trouble – big trouble. But it was still great!

No! No! Could Sloane actually be growing on me! NO! But that was soooo good of him :smiley:

AliasRules said:
So Vaughn and Sydney were actually going to go to the inn that night? That would have been... interesting
... to say the least.

I wonder how many smut fanfic writers are going to jump on that "alternate ending" :eek: :D :confused:

Anyways, now they can't fo on another date :(

Dear God was this good. Oh, that Sloane. I love him and his badass ways. you gotta know when to be great...like in the godfather.

Weiss...finally! Do a little dance Weiss! Cute Marshall...as always.

Poor Jack...but cool Irina again.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Let me say it again! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I did not see that ending coming at all! I had no idea Sloane was planning that whole thing...the entire faked death, ransom, second murder, and framing of Ariana Kane! So now Emily is fine, (although missing a finger) and they can be together in the Phillipines? Plus, Sloane had his Alliance-implanted tracking device removed? I guess Sloane really does love his wife, even though he's still an evil weasel-bastard!

Sydney/Vaughn: About that, I have never been so on the edge of my seat over any fictional relationship (or any real one either, for that matter) as I was tonight. The acting during that first fight scene was outstanding (did you notice how Syd let slip that he didn't tell her he was seeing Alice again in the middle of all the CIA-related things he hadn't told her?) Both of them were great...And then later, at the restaraunt...It was so adorable! Awkward at first, then better with wine, and talking about pets and pool and Boy Scouts...*sigh* and then the agreeing to take the room together. Of course the guys with the guns have to show up, but after they escaped and were getting ready to separate, how many thought they were going to kiss??!! I mean, they were so CLOSE!! I REALLY thought that was going to be the moment...Damn you JJ Abrams!! (Just kidding, I love you! :P )

And Syd's disguise was cooler than I thought it would be...It went well with the rude attitude and the Brooklyn accent. And when Vaughn asked her out and she said, "Just let me change," and he replied, "That's probably a good idea". :sideroll:

What else? Jack and Irina together...Great scenes. Those two really have good chemistry, and they work incredibly well together. If it wasn't for Irina, Jack wouldn't have found out about Ariana. But then again, how did Sloane know that Jack would find out?

Where was Will? It was strange to not see him at all. Something tells me to be suspicious of that, and I don't know why. Then again, everything about this show makes me suspicious.

And the previews for the Superbowl ep have me absolutely TERRIFIED! The announce intoning "It will change everything" and Sydney in tears saying "I'm afraid he's gonna kill me, Dad". I'm really worried that someone is not who we think they are. I just hope it's not Dixon or Will. But who else could it be?

But overall, this was the most exciting, fun, and surprising episode I've seen yet. IT WAS SO AWESOME!!! :woot: :woot:

Yes, she was always an annoying character. In this ep, annoying/evil characters either died or did something nice (sloane), and good characters came back (weiss!!!)

:redhair:

I'm hyper (can you tell? ;) )

I think we all have that post-Alias high right now! It's like a drug, isn't it? Can't you just feel it coursing through your veins? I'll never be able to sleep!

Back