• 5 - worth the time, it was OK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 8 - very good!

• 9 - great!

• 10 - one of the best episodes ever, if not THE best!

• Total voters
I loved Marshalls gifts.
I loved Irina and Jack working together.
I loved the Syd and Vaughn's date was ambushed.
I loved that the corps (Kane) was taken down.
I loved the airport secen (although I giggled at her accent since there was a true "jersey girl" watching the show with me and Syd couldn't hold an candle to her.)
I hated Sloane in leisure wear....white, is not his color.
And finally I found it odd the Sloane would be so trusting right of the bat with the devise the mysterious tech dude made for him....
S.

CIAgentSD6 said:
Did anyone else notice that Irina and Ariana Kane kind of look alike? strange coincidence... or not????
OMG they look so much alike its scary. When I first saw the picture of Kane and i didnt know who it was I was like "When did her mom get so ugly?" :smiley:

No way.....Kane looked like a corpse. Faye Dunaway has had way too much surgery or botox or something done. Just my opinion though.
S.

Yes freaky....freaky I agree with.

Watch Mommy Dearest if you want ever more freaking out...because Faye Dunaway looked like a corpase in that too, and she was insane.

Anyways....thinking back I can see where they would like similar to the because someone who was watching the show with me asked "Is that the mother?" when the hotel footage was enhanced. Granted she had never seen the show before but I digress.
S.

(y) (y) (y) (y) Hella All! I thought all Alias eps were Great! but ep 12 was the best of all! You can never predict what's going to happen in this show....that's why I am glued to Alias every sunday night! He-he-he, Syd and Vaughan almost did it, too bad they were distracted by the bad guys...JJ won't let that happen yet, its too soon...he has a plan!
I can't wait for the next ep....

CIAgentSD6 said:
Did anyone else notice that Irina and Ariana Kane kind of look alike? strange coincidence... or not????
I noticed the first time I saw Ariana. On the tape I couldn't tell if it was Ariana or Irina.

alias8000 said:
CIAgentSD6 said:
I noticed the first time I saw Ariana. On the tape I couldn't tell if it was Ariana or Irina.
I thot that she was the first time i saw a picto on sd-6.com of her. I was like that is such a bad picture of irina. And then I realized it wasnt her

I think the music scoring in this show is fantastic. The beautiful music played on the beach scene was absolute perfection - making it even more amazing than it already was. Thanks to Charlie for listing the music in the episodes! I'm going to look that last song up and many others.

Just blown away by Phase 1 and wanted to join some mb and say how much I love this show. It's writing, production values, acting, unique characters, music scoring, etc, etc, etc,...are better than anything on t.v. and better than most movies. Long live this great show!

I thought it was a great episode, Marshall funny as always, though Sydney and Vaughn you could say were a tad naive to go to a restaurant without cover, Jack and Irina brainstorming, great minds think alike, oh and Sloane managing to save his wife, wow!

Back