Season 4 The Key

I just remembered in the DVD of Season 3 they have the cartoon, which is suppose to show something about Sydney during the missing two years. (When she was Julia Thorn) In that cartoon, she went after a key - this might be far fetched but could that key be the same one that Vaughn just got to get that info on his Dad?

We don't know what info is in that book, it could be real big. It would also be away to tye Bill Vaughn into the missing two years - which I am sure we will find out at some point was Rambaldi related.

I was thinking that this book might be real important, like in Indiana Jones, when his Dad was trying to keep his book out of the hands of the bad guys. Maybe that is what Bill Vaughn or someone else is doing by letting that book fall into the hands of Vaughn.

I remember seeing the cartoon on the Season 3 DVD, but the key she was going after looked bigger than a locker key to me. Then again it was a cartoon. I guess it's possible.

I didn't remember what they said the key was for. I think I need to go back and rewatch the cartoon. If the key is about Rambaldi, that would confirm that Sydney time as Julia Thorn was Rambaldi involved. (Which I don't think that has been connected to on the show.)

ConcreteGirl said:
I didn't remember what they said the key was for.  I think I need to go back and rewatch the cartoon.  If the key is about Rambaldi, that would confirm that Sydney time as Julia Thorn was Rambaldi involved.  (Which I don't think that has been connected to on the show.)
[post="1257394"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sydney's job while Julia was to find the Rambaldi Cube. That's why I think it's one of the 12 keys needed to open it.

UncoveringAlias said:
The key she was going after was one of the Keys for the Rambaldi cave, I believe.
[post="1256628"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I never noticed that!! That makes sooo much sense! :woot:

UncoveringAlias said:
Sydney's job while Julia was to find the Rambaldi Cube. That's why I think it's one of the 12 keys needed to open it.
[post="1257397"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Was that the cave where they found the hand?

I think it is the same key, because in that episode Syd was taken away so she couldn't get the key back...maybe one of those men were Bill...just a thought.

Melissa
:smiley:

I think your theory makes alot of sense. The book that MV found had what seemed to be mathmatical formulas which would lead you to believe that they are Rambaldi related.

Back