The Kindness of Strangers

EnAr

Cadet
I had to jump at the chance to create this thread because it was SO GOOD !

I loved this ep !! Like last Volume's, this season's eps seem to get better and better ! (y)

First off, Whoa !! What a cliffhanger ! I'll go in reverse... or whatever order since my head is still blown away. :D

Nightmare man aka "much worse than the boogeyman (Sylar)" is finally revealed !! YES !!
She's alive after locating Nightmare man, thank goodness but what'll happen to her ?
Molly Walker steals the scenes from Mohinder and Parkman. They get P'OWNED all the time. :D

Side note: I can't believe that I couldn't figure out the obvious and logical reason why Parkman divorced his wife... :rolleyes:

The new person with an ability from New Orleans, Monica Dawson. She seems to have somewhat of a similar power as Peter. I wonder if she can "absorb" special people's abilities too by staring at them or do they have to be on TV first for her to do that ? :LOL:
Seriously, I immediately liked the character because her ability resembled Peter's-- except she can do it from afar ? Is it a good thing for her to have a similar power like his ?? Any personal thoughts ? In one of the scenes when she's talking to her friend, she seemed like she's embracing what she could do beyond any normal human-- just like Peter. . :: Ponders :: I wonder if she can take the skills/abilities only individually and temporarily use them...... ?

Okay, so when Nathan saw himself in the mirror again, this time fully sober, it seemed as though he was seeing his alter ego. I wonder if that's where it's headed ?? Like the evil in him is growing gradually or something. Maybe that's why some of you suspected Nathan being responsible possibly for killing Kaito Nakamura. It just hit me ! Does him and Jessica spending a brief time together in last season contribute to what's happening to him now ? Hmmm...

We finally get to see The Dozen (the 12 people responsible for creating "The Company") in the group picture found by Nathan. Who's the ringmaster I wonder ? Obviously the last one standing.

The other two new people- Alejandro and Maya-- first, Maya. So when she feels threatened, she spews out an airborne plague (maybe ?) through her eyes that kills people and her brother can, for the lack of a better word again, absorb the virus/plague to stop her.

But since Gabriel Grey (Sylar) can't take people's special abilities since having been in surgery in the last ep, what's he going to do with these two ? Or how's he going to gain their abilities ? And I'm also wondering if they input a tracker inside him during surgery in case he escaped <~ Could happen.

Claire and her father's relationship is slowly but surely turning bad ever since he saw the painting. Then again, who wouldn't become suddenly paranoid ?

"Smallville" (because of his ability to fly) as I like to call him, 8exO65nh2 to me seemed like he worked as a spy (could happen-- in search of Claire) for the Company when he first appeared. Then I thought he could be a stepchild of Nathan's (because of the ability; then again, flying could be a common ability) from another wed-lock which would make Claire's and Smallville's relationship really wrong ! LOL..

That's it I guess.. Let me re-watch the ep online again.. Maybe I forgot something... :D

Back