The Male Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly

get real here.....ya want to play shrink or doctor than pm.

besides if he really is troubled with it ya really think he would talk to outsiders about things?

no

michaelvaughnsgirl_ak said:
Yeah I think he would talk to outsiders for a new perspective. But obviously, you are to immature for it, so whatever.
thats your perspective not mine.......and if ya want to know than pm.

He aint gonna talk about the body problems here.....if its to personal.

And me mature? lmao...how would you know. Do you know me..i could say you are naive the same thing.

marco said:
michaelvaughnsgirl_ak said:
Yeah I think he would talk to outsiders for a new perspective. But obviously, you are to immature for it, so whatever.
thats your perspective not mine.......and if ya want to know than pm.

He aint gonna talk about the body problems here.....if its to personal.

And me mature? lmao...how would you know. Do you know me..i could say you are naive the same thing.
ok sure. whatever. i'm dropping this now. you can say whatever you want.

that i will.....if sam was really serious. He would have told me...and i dont think you are allowed to jugde me. Whats goves you the right

ya ya better drop it.......cause ya can ask numorous of persons here that i am serious.

But if ya really have a problem with things than just ingore it than. cause honestly..i think you are the immature one here.

and he only complains about his looks...i mean i could complain also. Like spongy said who isnt satisfied with his or her looks.....so i really think you are the immature one here.

get real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back