The OC

It was a gooder tonight. I'm so glad that Kirsten finally agreed to let Ryan stay there. I was so embarrassed for his mom, and I was so glad that she decided to leave on her own.

I'm just not liking the relationship between Marissa and Luke. It seems way too forced for my liking.

I saw it like a few hours ago and it was really good. I really like it. it is my new hooked on show. other from my all time favorite Alias. I also like to watch Friends.

I loved last night's ep!!! it was so great! I was so sad when Marissa was like blah blah we're from two different worlds. *cries* but next weeks ep looks good for some R/M
--Mandy :angelic:

I love that show! it's something different I think like a soap opera at night! I'm excited that Kirsten let ryan stay but really you had to know that was going to happen or else there would be no basis for the show... it was just a matter of time! Can't wait for next week! Tuesday nights are getting really good!! The OC at 9 and Nip/Tuck at 10..... how great!

Oh it's great. I'm *so* glad that Kirsten agreed to take Ryan in.

PS Don't get used to OC on Tues. after a short hiatus it'll be on Thurs (i think)

why the heck are they putting it on thursdays? My VCR is already overloaded that day because of everything that's on. Put something on on another day already. Yeesh.

I think it will move to Thurs in Oct but it will go on break for awhile before that.
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>

YAHOO!!! MY WISH WAS GRANTED!!! THE OC HAS IT'S OWN FORUM!!!!!!
</span> :jump:

Back