The OC

OMG ALL THOSE EPS WERE AMAZING!! THE OC HAS A LOT OF POTENTIAL TO BE AN EVEN BETTER SHOW!! ONLY 3 EPS IN AND EVERYTHING IS ALREADY CHANGING!!!!

THEY HAVE TO KEEP IT ON TUESDAYS AND THEY CANT STOP IT AT ALL!!

THEY CANT KEEP IT OFF FOR LIKE A MONTH!! I WILL DIE!

YAY! Another O.C. watcher! Did you all see today's ep? The Debutone (w/e...i know i misspelled it :P) ep? Wasn't it great? And Seth's getting over Summer! Marissa and Luke broke up! I can't wait for the next ep as usual :D

VaughnFan13 said:
And Seth's getting over Summer! Marissa and Luke broke up! I can't wait for the next ep as usual :D
I'ts great how Seth is getting over Summer! she's such a big b**** and I like the new girl... what's her name again? :rolleyes: I think I'll watch the ep agian tonight... Marissa and Ryan sittting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. :lol: :laughbounce:
--Mandy :angelic:

no maybe we should just make it a Luke/Summer hate club or sumthing :lol:

VaughnFan13 said:
YAY! Another O.C. watcher! Did you all see today's ep? The Debutone (w/e...i know i misspelled it :P) ep? Wasn't it great? And Seth's getting over Summer! Marissa and Luke broke up! I can't wait for the next ep as usual :D
how could i miss it? yeah i know! finally luke and marissa brake up! Ryan and Marissa need to get together soon!

I think it's Debutante but i like to use Catillion a lot better :D

The series premiere is inally going to show here tomorrow night, I've heard good things about it, so I'm going to check it out :smiley:

Back