The Only Thing That's True

AN: I think I speak for Carolyn and myself, when I say I thought this day would never come. I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I agreed to cowrite with Carolyn. And as I look back on the experience, which is still happening, I find nothing but joy. Writing this series, which is now a trilogy, has been simply amazing. The concept was so simple, but has now evolved into something so much more...and I think you'll see that when we post the sequel.
Enjoy these last chapters of The Only Thing That's True. It has been a wild ride and I hope you'll stay with us for the sequel, and triquel.
:group: :hug: :group:

Chapter 26: Breathe
--By Riley--

Sydney looked at herself in the mirror and grunted, “Damn eye shadow never goes on just right.” She picked up the compact and put some more on the brush, closed her eye and applied more. She looked at her vanity and saw pictures of her and Michael. Now, her room was a shrine to them. She looked at the picture of Michael, her, and the giraffe with the crooked neck. She just laughed and put more eye shadow on the other eye. Then she backed away and looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was up in a bun on top of her head, with a few curly strands hanging down new the front. She put more blush on, never satisfied with how she looked.

“I think it’s time to put on the dress,” she mumbled walking over to her closet. She pulled out the dress, it was wrapped to keep it protected from God knows what.
She hadn’t showed anyone. Sydney knew it was the dress without having to hear opinions. She’d rather hear their first reactions at the same time, the night of the prom. She carefully took it out of the bag, laid it out on the bed. She carefully took off her ‘preparation clothes’ and put on the dress. It flowed down to floor, accentuating her every curve, in a good way. It had a plunging V-neck that looked perfect with her diamond necklace her father had surprised her with.

*Flashback*
Sydney heard a soft knock on the door. She walked over and opened it, “Daddy?”

“Hey sweetheart,” he said with a soft, fatherly voice.

“Hi,” she said. What does he need at a time like this? Gosh, I have to get ready for the prom.

Jack looked down at his feet as he reached into his pocket and took out a jewelry box, “I thought you might like this.”

Sydney smiled, touched by the gesture. She opened it and saw a diamond pendent, “Aww, Dad, you didn’t have to do this.”

“I thought you deserved it. You’re going up, and I have to realize that,” he commented.

She leaned in for hug, “Thanks Dad.”

“You’re welcome sweetheart,” he whispered into her ear.
*End of Flashback*

She was staring in the mirror, checking every angle, making sure it was all perfect. Her make-up was now flawless, her hair perfect, and the dress, too wonderful for words.

“Sydney!” she heard her mother shout. “The car just pulled up…get ready to come down here!”

A smile consumed her face and she reached for her silver clutch purse, another purchase from her shopping trip with Vaughn’s debit card. She heard the front door open, and it slam loudly; her signal to come down. She took a deep breath and walked out into the hall and started down the stairs. Her mother, father, and Michael were standing in the foyer, a perfect view of the stairs. Her mother was close to tears, her father standing there, looking at her with that father pride, and Vaughn; he had a mysterious smile.

She reached the bottom and she stood next to him. “You look beautiful,” he complimented.

“Thank you,” she said smiling.

Her mother scrambled for a moment a held up the camera, “Picture, picture!”

Sydney giggled and Vaughn and she stood close together, both smiling naturally, and they looked perfect with each other.

After the picture, Jack came in front of them and looked Vaughn closely in the eye, “You are to bring my daughter home by midnight. No later. No accidents tonight. No exceptions. But other than that, have a good time.” For the first time in his life, Vaughn saw Jack Bristow smile.

“Yes sir,” Vaughn agreed. “I promise.” The two of them walked out the front door, hand in hand, to the black rented car, ready to go to the prom.

---***---

Sydney and Vaughn walked into the thoroughly decorated banquet hall, her arm wrapped around his. Some people were there, some still arriving. It had the generic balloons, and twinkle lights hanging. It was extremely beautiful and romantic.

Sydney looked around, almost in awe, “It is perfect Vaughn.”

“So are you,” he whispered into her ear.

She smiled and looked around. They had some weird song they had never heard before on, so they decided to go vote for the king and queen of the prom.

“I have no idea who to vote for…” she mumbled taking her ballot.

Vaughn had a devious smile on his face, “Well, I know who I’m voting for.”

“Good for you,” she sighed. She sat, thinking of all the people she couldn’t vote for. No Logan, Fran, or myself… She got an idea and marked her choices.

“Shall we dance my lady?” Vaughn asked taking her hand.

“Yes we shall,” she said laughing and followed him off to the dance floor.

---***---

The principal walked onto stage with an envelope. The room grew silent almost immediately.

“Wow, that’s a lot better than last year. We waited for about an hour for the students to realize the music stopped,” he tried his share at jokes. The teachers and chaperones laughed, but the students just stood there, waiting for the results.

“Ok, never mind my jokes then. I’m sure you all want to know the results for this year’s prom king and queen,” he started. “You know, we’ve been a school for almost fifty years now. And every year we’ve had a different, unique set of students that take this-“

“On with the winner’s already!” someone yelled from the throng of pupils.

Mr. Duvall looked somewhat flustered but opened the envelope anyways, “This year’s prom king is…Mr. Michael Vaughn.” Some from the crowd whooped and some guys scoffed in disappointment. Vaughn smiled and kissed Sydney before he went onstage to get his crown.

The principal handed him the crown and went back to the microphone, “And now, the prom queen of 2005.” He paused, and all the girls were going crazy. “Miss Sydney Bristow.” Sydney looked around, making sure it was her, some of the girls gave her nasty looks, mainly the popular girls, but most of them clapped. They were happy someone different, someone nicer won this year.

Sydney walked onstage, got her crown put on her head, and she walked over and kissed Vaughn, the king.

“And now for the honorary king and queen dance,” Mr. Duvall said. Sydney and Vaughn walked offstage and into the circle the others had formed for them.

I can feel the magic floating in the air
Being with you gets me that way
I watch the sunlight dance across your face and I've
Never been this swept away

“I love you,” she whispered as the song went on and they danced, forgetting everyone around them.

All my thoughts seem to settle on the breeze
When I'm lying wrapped up in your arms
The whole world just fades away
The only thing I hear
Is the beating of your heart

“I love you too,” Vaughn replied leaning in to kiss her.

‘Cause I can feel you breathe
It's washing over me
Suddenly I'm melting into you
There's nothing left to prove
Baby all we need is just to be
Caught up in the touch
The slow and steady rush
Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be
I can feel you breathe
Just breathe

The dress

Disclaimer: Lyrics-Breathe by Faith Hill

Chapter 27
Passenger Seat

~~By Caro~~

“Summer was too fast” Sydney whispered as she rested her feet against the dash of his car, she wiggled her toes that were now painted a hot pink with black polka dots.

“Yeah, it did” Vaughn nodded, his fingers tapping the steering wheel, tapping with the beat of the music.

“I don’t want you to go” Sydney whispered as she held his hand.

“I don’t want to either baby but I have to” Vaughn sighed.

“Don’t forget about me ok?” Sydney smiled as she tried her best not to cry, the two hour drive was nearing an end and it was time for the final goodbyes to begin.

“Baby I couldn’t forget you if I tried” Vaughn assured her and kissed her hand gently.

I roll the window down
And then begin to breathe in
The darkest country road

“When are you coming home next?” Sydney sniffed.

“The only planned thing I have right now is Thanksgiving, but Will is going to be driving up every couple weekends to see Morgan so you can catch rides with him” Vaughn tried to console her, her heart was breaking though, so was his, he was going to college, he was leaving the one thing he needed; her.

“Ok” Sydney nodded and looked out the window.

“Babe we’re going to be fine” Vaughn told her.

“I’m going to miss you” Sydney whispered.

“I know, and I’m going to miss you just as much. But I promise you I will call every night, and we’ll talk online and I’ll see you as soon as I can” Vaughn smiled.

“It won’t be the same” Sydney told him.

“I know Syd, but it’ll be better” Vaughn sighed, “I promise”

And the strong scent of evergreen
From the passenger seat as you are driving me home.

“How much longer?” Sydney asked him.

“15 minutes” Vaughn told her.

“Ok” Sydney nodded and took a deep breath.

“Don’t cry ok?” Vaughn used his index finger to guide her cheek towards him.

“I’m not going to make any promises about that” Sydney smiled.

“Gumby I wouldn’t be able to live with myself knowing that I made you cry” Vaughn told her as he turned off the highway.

Then looking upwards
I strain my eyes and try

“This is going to be a crazy year” Sydney sighed.

“It’s your senior year, you have to have fun” Vaughn told her.

“But you’re not going to be able to drive me or kiss me or hold me” Sydney pouted.

“You’ll have your own license in a matter of months, and you can drive up here anytime and I will hold you and kiss you” Vaughn told her.

“Promise?” Sydney looked at him.

“Assuming you don’t fail your drivers test. Yes, I promise” Vaughn smiled.

“Only you would joke around right now” Sydney sighed.

To tell the difference between shooting stars and satellites
From the passenger seat as you are driving me home.

“Well what do you want me to do Sydney, all I want is to see you smile” Vaughn told her.

“Then don’t go” Sydney looked at him.

“Baby that’s not an option…I wish it was” Vaughn told her as he pulled into the school, “here we are”

“Your new home” Sydney told him as she finally let a few tears fall.

"do they collide?"
I ask and you smile.

“No it’s not” Vaughn smiled.

“What?” Sydney looked at him, “you are living here are you not?”

“My home will always be wherever you are” Vaughn told her as he got out of the car, he looked behind him, his parents were driving the rest of his stuff up with in their minivan with Jenny, they said they’d leave about 45 minutes after he did so that he and Sydney would have time to say there goodbyes.

“I love you Vaughn” Sydney whispered.

“I love you too Sydney, I always have, I always will” Vaughn held her tightly.

With my feet on the dash
The world doesn't matter.

“So, this is where your living” Sydney looked around when they got to his dorm, he had a single room, it was so generic, she hated it, it wasn’t even remotely him.

“This is where I’m going to be living” Vaughn nodded, “I like my room better” he laughed.

“So do I” Sydney nodded.

“I guess I’m just going to have you come and stay here for a weekend and turn it into another version of my room, ok?” Vaughn smiled and sat down on the bed.

“I’d love to” Sydney smiled as she sat down on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Good” Vaughn smiled and kissed her forehead.

When you feel embarrassed then i'll be your pride
When you need directions then i'll be the guide

“So I have something for you” Sydney smiled as she saw the Vaughn’s minivan pull in and his mother, father and sister hop out.

“You didn’t have to get me something” Vaughn told her.

“I wanted to” Sydney smiled and handed him a box from her bag.

“Thanks” Vaughn smiled, he saw his parents and sister unloading the van and begin walking the items up to his dorm.

“No problem” Sydney smiled as she watched him open the box and look at the frame inside, it was a picture of the two of them at prom, a post it was attached.

I’ll love you always and forever; Love Sydney, xxx

“Thanks sweetie” Vaughn smiled and kissed her again. "And I almost forgot," he paused and grabbed a folded piece of paper from his back pocket. "This is a little gift for you." He handed it to her.

Sydney shot him a look but unfolded it and read it. A moment later she looked up, "You had the giraffe with the crooked neck offically name Gary?"

"Just for you," he said looking at the twinkle in her eye.

“Knock knock” Bill poked his head in the door.

“Hey Dad” Vaughn took a deep breath and he and Sydney stood up.

“This is SO cool” Jenny smiled and put a large Tupperware box on his floor, “oh…you’re here” Jenny noted Sydney.

“Yeah she is, and she’s driving home with you” Vaughn smirked and put his arms around Sydney’s waist.

“I can’t believe this” Amelie sniffed, “my son’s all grown up and going to college!”

“Mom don’t” Vaughn laughed.

“Ok, well, we have to get going, so you two say your goodbyes and we’ll meet you in the car Sydney” Bill hugged Vaughn tightly after Sydney had stepped out of the way, “good luck son, I love you”

“I love you too dad” Vaughn smiled as Jenny ran over and hugged him tightly. “Be nice to Syd” he told her.

“Bye Mikey” Jenny kissed his cheek and then followed her father.

“Bye kiddo” Vaughn smiled and then moved to hug his mother, “I’ll be fine mom” he told her.

“I know Michael, I love you” Amelie kissed him and walked away, doing her best not to cry.

“So now its us” Sydney told him as she bit her bottom lip as it began to quiver.

“Baby I’ll be home soon” Vaughn hugged her tightly.

“I love you Michael Vaughn” Sydney told him.

“I love you too Sydney Bristow” Vaughn kissed her gently.

“Mkay, so I have to go now, I’ll call you tonight” Sydney began to cry as she pulled away from his lips.

“Bye sweetheart” Vaughn sighed as he watched her go. “Hey Syd” he shouted.

“mmm?” Sydney turned around and wiped her eye.

“This isn’t the end, it’s just the beginning” he smiled and she blew him a kiss before running back out to the car, Vaughn sighed, he watched them go, 5 minutes after the car was gone, he just waited and watched. Hoping she would come back.

For all time.
For all time.

lyrics- passenger seat by death cab for cutie

AN2: I hope you enjoyed this as much as we did. And quotes would just make a wonderful ending to this story :angelic:
Sequel shall be up soon ;)
:group:

PM List
rileylovesalias
stealthy
sydney_alias_vaughn
starrynic
PoketRockets11
gucci_94
SydAPO05
ChrisM
SydneyVaughn47
WindyStar47
mbellsdiva
Mountaineer4746
vaughnsgurl4lf
broe4ever929
aliasgirl89
Sydney A Vaughn
Vaughnlover15
mrs.marshal030791
vaughnshoney
freckles3706
sydneymicheal
Jen-Jen
aliasdancer007
wanttobew/MV
deranged_girl
~VartansGirl~
frangipani
Alwazabrat
berry_kyoote_spy88
smartgirl2004
ams4alias
freaky
Emmy_d
ASIOagent
shotput25ash

bellasbaby
SkyGirl5
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
syd26
batman
Alias_rocks_87
noggi16
i'm an aliasaholic
LaurenRachael
Sydneyt
littleangel
krzykty57789
santosaidan
vartan-lova
agentmoose
hannahb
alias_luver
littlemissliketofight
ohiochic2010
racer48_2_08
Agent Roberts
msu_ruby
Bekirock
sparklingrainbow
missgwen
Sarahmañana
vaughnroxmysox
texasalias2004
tunita
KAliasGirl
Truth Takes Time 2.18
ubielecki
iluvalias0203
gtwallichs
maddy28

sabbiee_co
Lovygirl
lizababy
gregstar
Agent Roberts
LifesMystery
gtwallichs
Crazy for Alias
Alias79
Sydster
bubblezk88
Riley xoxo

okay, um...wow...im in tears right now because alot like Ri, i didnt think this would ever end and it has, so im upset. Um...i really hope you guys liked this because we had soooo. In all honesty, when this CRAZY idea came into my head, i went random and asked for a cowriter because my darling Janet was overwhelmed (which I am so glad for, not that i dont love writing with her, but this has been fab), and Riley said she'd do it so we did and it has been a blast to do, we've learned alot from eachother and we spent countless days freakin out over this story, and now..well...tomorrow you'll see the sequel! YAY! lol...I really want to thank the readers, you made this SO fun to do, I wouldn't change one thing. So thankyou for supporting us in this crazy ride, we love you, we hope you love it.

Love always
Carolyn
xoxoxoxo

Awwww that was great!! It reminded me of the ending of Laguna Beach...so emotional, like it is when you get out of high school and move on to college. I can't wait for the sequel... please pm me when it is up. I loved this!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all your hard work guys!!!

Crinx :D

Oh god, that made me cry. The song you used... Breathe by Faith Hill, that's me and my bf's song! :lol: We danced to that song in 7th grade. And that last chapter reminded me of when he left for college in Santa Barbara and I went to another college in Norcal. :( I was so sad. It just brought back memories. And also reminded me to call him back. :P

I loved the last 2 chapters and I am so stoked to see that there will be a sequel. ;) S/V have come so far in this fic. I love it. :love: Anyways, Riley and Carolyn, I'd just like to say I enjoyed this fic very, very much and you guys have done a great job. ^_^

Thanks for all the pm's and I look foward to seeing what this sequel is all about. :D

That was great ... cant wait for the sequal or trequal ... awww that was soo cute ... love Syd prom dress ... aww Vaughns leaving makes me sad :cry: ... poor Syd ... still dont get why Jenny doesnt like Syd ??? ... thanks for the PM ... cant believe its over :cry:

AN: I think I speak for Carolyn and myself, when I say I thought this day would never come. I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I agreed to cowrite with Carolyn. And as I look back on the experience, which is still happening, I find nothing but joy. Writing this series, which is now a trilogy, has been simply amazing. The concept was so simple, but has now evolved into something so much more...and I think you'll see that when we post the sequel.
Enjoy these last chapters of The Only Thing That's True. It has been a wild ride and I hope you'll stay with us for the sequel, and triquel.
:group: :hug: :group:

I LOVE YOU GUYS :hug:
*Flashback*
Sydney heard a soft knock on the door. She walked over and opened it, “Daddy?”

“Hey sweetheart,” he said with a soft, fatherly voice.

“Hi,” she said. What does he need at a time like this? Gosh, I have to get ready for the prom.

Jack looked down at his feet as he reached into his pocket and took out a jewelry box, “I thought you might like this.”

Sydney smiled, touched by the gesture. She opened it and saw a diamond pendent, “Aww, Dad, you didn’t have to do this.”

“I thought you deserved it. You’re going up, and I have to realize that,” he commented.

She leaned in for hug, “Thanks Dad.”

“You’re welcome sweetheart,” he whispered into her ear.
*End of Flashback*
omg that is so sweet of him'

Mr. Duvall looked somewhat flustered but opened the envelope anyways, “This year’s prom king is…Mr. Michael Vaughn.” Some from the crowd whooped and some guys scoffed in disappointment. Vaughn smiled and kissed Sydney before he went onstage to get his crown.

The principal handed him the crown and went back to the microphone, “And now, the prom queen of 2005.” He paused, and all the girls were going crazy. “Miss Sydney Bristow.” Sydney looked around, making sure it was her, some of the girls gave her nasty looks, mainly the popular girls, but most of them clapped. They were happy someone different, someone nicer won this year.
i knew theyd win :rolleyes:

I can feel the magic floating in the air
Being with you gets me that way
I watch the sunlight dance across your face and I've
Never been this swept away

“I love you,” she whispered as the song went on and they danced, forgetting everyone around them.

All my thoughts seem to settle on the breeze
When I'm lying wrapped up in your arms
The whole world just fades away
The only thing I hear
Is the beating of your heart

“I love you too,” Vaughn replied leaning in to kiss her.

‘Cause I can feel you breathe
It's washing over me
Suddenly I'm melting into you
There's nothing left to prove
Baby all we need is just to be
Caught up in the touch
The slow and steady rush
Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be
I can feel you breathe
Just breathe

this is wehre ya'll made me cry...:cry:

and that dress is gorgeous

“I don’t want you to go” Sydney whispered as she held his hand.

“I don’t want to either baby but I have to” Vaughn sighed.

“Don’t forget about me ok?” Sydney smiled as she tried her best not to cry, the two hour drive was nearing an end and it was time for the final goodbyes to begin.

“Baby I couldn’t forget you if I tried” Vaughn assured her and kissed her hand gently.
awwww :cry: :cry:

Babe we’re going to be fine” Vaughn told her.

“I’m going to miss you” Sydney whispered.

“I know, and I’m going to miss you just as much. But I promise you I will call every night, and we’ll talk online and I’ll see you as soon as I can” Vaughn smiled.

“It won’t be the same” Sydney told him.

“I know Syd, but it’ll be better” Vaughn sighed, “I promise”

more tears....
“Don’t cry ok?” Vaughn used his index finger to guide her cheek towards him.

“I’m not going to make any promises about that” Sydney smiled.

“Gumby I wouldn’t be able to live with myself knowing that I made you cry” Vaughn told her as he turned off the highway.
:cry:

“Baby that’s not an option…I wish it was” Vaughn told her as he pulled into the school, “here we are”

“Your new home” Sydney told him as she finally let a few tears fall.

"do they collide?"
I ask and you smile.

“No it’s not” Vaughn smiled.

“What?” Sydney looked at him, “you are living here are you not?”

“My home will always be wherever you are” Vaughn told her as he got out of the car, he looked behind him, his parents were driving the rest of his stuff up with in their minivan with Jenny, they said they’d leave about 45 minutes after he did so that he and Sydney would have time to say there goodbyes.

“I love you Vaughn” Sydney whispered.

“I love you too Sydney, I always have, I always will” Vaughn held her tightly.

With my feet on the dash
The world doesn't matter.

“So, this is where your living” Sydney looked around when they got to his dorm, he had a single room, it was so generic, she hated it, it wasn’t even remotely him.

“This is where I’m going to be living” Vaughn nodded, “I like my room better” he laughed.

“So do I” Sydney nodded.

“I guess I’m just going to have you come and stay here for a weekend and turn it into another version of my room, ok?” Vaughn smiled and sat down on the bed.

“I’d love to” Sydney smiled as she sat down on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Good” Vaughn smiled and kissed her forehead.

When you feel embarrassed then i'll be your pride
When you need directions then i'll be the guide

“So I have something for you” Sydney smiled as she saw the Vaughn’s minivan pull in and his mother, father and sister hop out.

“You didn’t have to get me something” Vaughn told her.

“I wanted to” Sydney smiled and handed him a box from her bag.

“Thanks” Vaughn smiled, he saw his parents and sister unloading the van and begin walking the items up to his dorm.

“No problem” Sydney smiled as she watched him open the box and look at the frame inside, it was a picture of the two of them at prom, a post it was attached.

I’ll love you always and forever; Love Sydney, xxx

“Thanks sweetie” Vaughn smiled and kissed her again. "And I almost forgot," he paused and grabbed a folded piece of paper from his back pocket. "This is a little gift for you." He handed it to her.

Sydney shot him a look but unfolded it and read it. A moment later she looked up, "You had the giraffe with the crooked neck offically name Gary?"

"Just for you," he said looking at the twinkle in her eye.

“Knock knock” Bill poked his head in the door.

“Hey Dad” Vaughn took a deep breath and he and Sydney stood up.

“This is SO cool” Jenny smiled and put a large Tupperware box on his floor, “oh…you’re here” Jenny noted Sydney.

“Yeah she is, and she’s driving home with you” Vaughn smirked and put his arms around Sydney’s waist.

“I can’t believe this” Amelie sniffed, “my son’s all grown up and going to college!”

“Mom don’t” Vaughn laughed.

“Ok, well, we have to get going, so you two say your goodbyes and we’ll meet you in the car Sydney” Bill hugged Vaughn tightly after Sydney had stepped out of the way, “good luck son, I love you”

“I love you too dad” Vaughn smiled as Jenny ran over and hugged him tightly. “Be nice to Syd” he told her.

“Bye Mikey” Jenny kissed his cheek and then followed her father.

“Bye kiddo” Vaughn smiled and then moved to hug his mother, “I’ll be fine mom” he told her.

“I know Michael, I love you” Amelie kissed him and walked away, doing her best not to cry.

“So now its us” Sydney told him as she bit her bottom lip as it began to quiver.

“Mkay, so I have to go now, I’ll call you tonight” Sydney began to cry as she pulled away from his lips.

“This isn’t the end, it’s just the beginning” he smiled and she blew him a kiss before running back out to the car, Vaughn sighed, he watched them go, 5 minutes after the car was gone, he just waited and watched. Hoping she would come back.

For all time.
For all time.

ok all of that i was still crying

you guys this was the msot amazing story ever. ya'll put all your effort into it and made it a masterpeice. and the sequel will be even better.
awesome job girls :smiley:

Oh no!
I didn't want this to end
Long distance relationships don't work too well
i have a bad feeling about this one
Plus, I know how much Carolyn loves angst
Thanks for the PM
I can't wait for the sewuel, when will it be up?

UGH!! I quickly came on aa cos i hav like 5 mins b4 i hav to go to work and now im crying and hav to redo my makeup really quickly!
That was such an awesome ending! I cried so much when i finished high school and went to college its such a crazy thing!!
This was so so amazing! Cannot wait for the sequel its gotta b completely awesome just like this!!
i cant believe it the END!!

I'm sad this is over. But, can't wait for the sequel.

The prom was great. Vaughn was the Prom King and Sydney was the Prom Queen. Loved that Jack gave her a necklace.

It was sad with them having to say goodbye. His family was very understanding to let them say their goodbyes in private.

Hurry with the sequel. I hope there isn't much angst in it. I love fluff.

“I think it’s time to put on the dress,” she mumbled walking over to her closet. She pulled out the dress, it was wrapped to keep it protected from God knows what.
She hadn’t showed anyone. Sydney knew it was the dress without having to hear opinions. She’d rather hear their first reactions at the same time, the night of the prom. She carefully took it out of the bag, laid it out on the bed. She carefully took off her ‘preparation clothes’ and put on the dress. It flowed down to floor, accentuating her every curve, in a good way. It had a plunging V-neck that looked perfect with her diamond necklace her father had surprised her with.

OMG THAT DRESS WAS SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE AND HER DAD BOUGHT HER A DIAMOND NECKLACE HOW SWEET!

She reached the bottom and she stood next to him. “You look beautiful,” he complimented

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

YEA THAT'S RIGHT THEY WON GET OVER IT LOL!!

“I love you too,” Vaughn replied leaning in to kiss her

OMG THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!

AWWW THAT WAS SO SAD I HOPE THEY DON'T BREAK UP!!!!

:eek:scar: :eek:scar: GREAT JOB YOU GUYS I LOVED THE STORY, THIS WAS ON OF MY FAVS I'M SO GLAD YOU GUYS WROTE IT. I'M A LITTLE SAD IT'S ENDING BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART. REALLY GUYS GREAT JOB!!

Luv ya,
Reema

awwww its the end already..but i am really happy there's a sequel :D hehe thank for the pm and plz keep me on the list for the next one! ^_^

Back