The Pact

just updating thePM list
this fic will be updated later today....

PM LIST
KoalaMV
gucci_94
julesvartan
sparklingrainbow
Xtremelimits08
helpleessromantic
mightylittleone
vaughnshoney
ubielecki
kalias
Alwazabrat
Angel
ASIOagent
aliasfreak8903
Aliasrulz4ever
mbellsdiva
texasalias2004
vaughnsgurl4lf
msu_ruby
smartgirl2004
catfishally
KAliasGirl
maddy28
berry_kyoote_spy88
Nancy O
oooRevesDouxooo
mrs.marshal030791
iluvalias0203
freckles3706
PoketRockets11
SydneyVaughn47
xxaliasluverxx
Monstica
LifesMystery
kittykatsmeow
i'm an aliasaholic
Ms.MichaelVaughn
secret_agent_angel
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
Lovygirl
ams4alias
peanutbutter
Addicted 2 Alias
littleangel
SydneyAnneVaughn
ReedCordial bandit
littlemissliketofight
Alias_rocks_87
sabbiee_co
anyaherrera
blue_bird
alias_luver
ooigooicatarpiller
gonnabfamous07
syd26
hannahb
WindyStar47
tunita
agentmoose
ChrisM
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
lil_aussie_sez
Brinne
deranged_girl
Agent Roberts
Jen-Jen
vaughnroxmysox
Bubbles
sydney_alias_vaughn
frangipani

Bubbles said:
WHAT exactly is the pact?

*wails*

why must i be so dumb? :mellow:

[post="1376500"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

awww my poor, poor juju :hug:
the pact is that they agreed to get married to eachother at the age of 35 if they are both single then
did that help :smiley:

Loving this! I LOVE the pact idea! I get the feeling that this is going to be hillarious! Damn, i mean, why not make a pact with Vaughn. Wait? Why make a pact, just claim him now!! ha ha ha ha ha ha

An update today???? Please, Oh Please!

See, I delurked to review!

Can i get a PM?

Thanks!

That was really good can i get a pm?

i am guessing that that was from when they were real small and knew each other as kids?!

it was really good, are we going to be blessed with an update soon? I hope so

update comming momentarily

PM LIST
KoalaMV
gucci_94
julesvartan
sparklingrainbow
Xtremelimits08
helpleessromantic
mightylittleone
vaughnshoney
ubielecki
kalias
Alwazabrat
Angel
ASIOagent
aliasfreak8903
Aliasrulz4ever
mbellsdiva
texasalias2004
vaughnsgurl4lf
msu_ruby
smartgirl2004
catfishally
KAliasGirl
maddy28
berry_kyoote_spy88
Nancy O
oooRevesDouxooo
mrs.marshal030791
iluvalias0203
freckles3706
PoketRockets11
SydneyVaughn47
xxaliasluverxx
Monstica
LifesMystery
kittykatsmeow
i'm an aliasaholic
Ms.MichaelVaughn
secret_agent_angel
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
Lovygirl
ams4alias
peanutbutter
Addicted 2 Alias
littleangel
SydneyAnneVaughn
ReedCordial bandit
littlemissliketofight
Alias_rocks_87
sabbiee_co
anyaherrera
blue_bird
alias_luver
ooigooicatarpiller
gonnabfamous07
syd26
hannahb
WindyStar47
tunita
agentmoose
ChrisM
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
lil_aussie_sez
Brinne
deranged_girl
Agent Roberts
Jen-Jen
vaughnroxmysox
Bubbles
broe4ever929
Prediction 47
SydVaughn1001
sydney_alias_vaughn
Mountaineer4746
rileylovesalias
gregstar
Vaughnlover15
Alias Fan Gillian
frangipani

Okay, I'm here. :P

Chapter 1

Sydney walked into her best friend’s apartment and was surprised to see him wearing a suit. She eyed him with an inquisitive smile. “You look nice. Where ya going?”

Vaughn took a deep breath before revealing, “I have a date with Alice.” He was referring to his on again, off again girlfriend that Sydney happened to hate. When he broke up with Alice four months before, they both thought that was the end of them. But when Alice and Vaughn saw each other at a mutual friend’s, they decided to give it another chance.

Sydney groaned loudly. “Vaughn, why are you doing this again?”

Michael glared at her. “Sydney, don’t do this.”

“You know that she’s not good enough for you. Why do you waste your time with her?”

“You don’t listen to my dating advice, why the hell should I listen to yours?” He hissed through gritted teeth.

Sydney looked at him incredulously. “Is this about Matt?”

He rubbed his wrinkled forehead, frustrated. “I’m not going out with Alice because of him, if that’s what you’re implying.” He spat.

“Then what is this about, Michael?” She used his first name purposely. Vaughn knew she was getting angry. She only called him Michael when they were fighting.

“I don’t know. You’re the one who started it.” Vaughn screamed at her, aggravated and confused. “Are you jealous of Alice or something? Seriously, Sydney, what is your problem?”

“Me? Jealous of that *h**e?” Sydney spat out. “I have Matt anyways.”

Vaughn rolled his eyes. “Yeah, he’s a real winner.” Vaughn said, disgust evident in his voice. Sydney knew Vaughn hated Matt and Matt didn’t like Vaughn. She just wished the two men in her life would get along. “Now, if you’d excuse me. I have a date to get ready for.” Vaughn said rudely.

Sydney glared at him, slamming his apartment door behind her.

Vaughn sighed out loud, rubbing his temples. This was not how he imagined this night going. He was hoping that he would go out on his date with Alice, and then tell Sydney in a few... hundred years.

Vaughn returned to his apartment a few hours later, his date with Alice didn’t go as expected. He ended up coming home alone and probably would be coming home alone for a long time. Alice and he finally decided they were not going to work out and called it quits for good.

He was surprised to see Sydney sitting on his couch, waiting for him. “I’m surprised you’re not with Matt.” He sighed. “I’m sorry. Tonight has just... gone from bad to worse.” He finished.

Sydney patted the couch next to her. “I’m sorry for earlier.”

“It’s okay. I was being a jerk.” Vaughn admitted, wrapping an arm around Sydney’s shoulders.

She smiled. “Yeah, you were.” She teased.

Vaughn gave her a mock glare. “I’m sorry, too.” He said seriously. They embraced tightly, Vaughn placed a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

“So how was the date?” Sydney asked politely.

Vaughn cringed. “You’ll be happy to know, we’re over for good.” Sydney couldn’t hide her smile. “You could at least pretend like you care.” Vaughn chuckled, poking her sided. She giggled, moving away from him.

He playfully tickled her for a minute, stopping to let her breath. He got off the couch, leaving her to recover. “You want anything?” He called out, walking into the kitchen.

“No thanks. I think I’m going to go see Matt.” Sydney said, getting up.

Vaughn groaned and mumbled, “Whatever.”

“Vaughn.” She said warningly, following him into the kitchen.

He smiled at her. “Okay.” He hugged her and she kissed his cheek. “Are we still having lunch tomorrow?”

Sydney nodded. “Of course.” With one last hug, Sydney left to go see her boyfriend, much to Vaughn’s dislike. He sighed loudly as she walked out of his apartment. Why couldn’t she see what a loser Matt was?

^_^

Back