The Pact

Oh the tension begins, well they so like each other as more than friends.
I think it is funny how her boyfriends name is Matt because when I first read that I thought of 13 going on 30.
Hopefully ALice is gone for good, but I bet that Matt will hang around for far tooooooo long.

Great update you 2!!!!!

That was great ... awww they soo love each other ... byebye Alice ... now its time for Matt to go byebye too ... they are soo jelous ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

These first two chapters were great. Can't wait to see what happens. I don't know why they won't admit that the reason they don't like the others significant other is because they are jealous and want to be with each other. Can I be added to the pm list please!!!!

Ohhh, nice... they're best friends in this fic. That always leads to trouble. :lol: They're bound to get together eventually. And it's a good sign if they're jealous of each other's dates. :P Great job on the update!! Can't wait for another chap. ;)

Please have Syd's date with Matt go badly. Please! She and Vaughn need to get started on their dating!
Thanks for the PM

Sounds like they have bad timing.
They each hate the others date/boyfriend.

I hope something happens to put them together so that they have to admit their feelings. At least they are continuing to be best friends.

I like the fact that they both hate the others significant other, just because they are jealous and want to be where they are. Does that make sense or is that confusing? Ok..In the Prelogue they are about 20 so where are they now like 30s... Closer to 35 *hopefully*. Syd's date with her boyfriend need to end badly so she can go to Vaughn for a shoulder to cry on, and they they can end up getting together!

Great job once again ladies!

Megan

Okay so Alice is gone! Hooray cos I never liked her and having just re watched the episodes where she is in the story I can definitely say that she is nothing compared to Syd!

Who the hell is this Matt guy? If Vaughan doesnt like him then he is clearly a loser. Cos Vaughan's instincts are the best!

“So how was the date?” Sydney asked politely.

Vaughn cringed. “You’ll be happy to know, we’re over for good.” Sydney couldn’t hide her smile. “You could at least pretend like you care.” Vaughn chuckled, poking her sided. She giggled, moving away from him.
Bahahahahahahahaha :D

Loved it

Thanks 4 the pm

Aly xx :angelnot:

WindyStar47 said:
Oh the tension begins, well they so like each other as more than friends.
I think it is funny how her boyfriends name is Matt because when I first read that I thought of 13 going on 30.
Hopefully ALice is gone for good, but I bet that Matt will hang around for far tooooooo long.

Great update you 2!!!!!
[post="1377342"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Haha..Well, that's not where we got the name Matt from. :angelic:

Back