The Pact

What the...? They're both insanely jealous, and they both know it!! Ugh.. awesome chapter! Thanks for the pm!

its very interesting how you portray them as friends! I like it! Great update..I can't wait to read more! Thanks for the pm!

i didn't know there was a matt and alice... but i'm glad alice is gone, i down, i more to go... lol but this is great thanks for the pm and update soon..

Can just cut that tension with a knife.. Can't wait till they realise that no one else is gonna be good enough for them.

Great update..

Thanks for the PM

*sings* someone's i-in lo-ove! someone's i-in lo-ove!

oh dudey i love it when s/v are friends it's just so freaking hilarious. but it's good though *nods*

i hope matt doesn't hurt syd though otherwise... *sharpens knives*

OR

she could just go to vaughnie for some comfort :whistle:

luv juju :harp:

awesome chap! lol. Syd & Vaughn sound so much like me & my best friend that i've got my own pact with. great job and thanks for the pm. can't wait to read the next chap! ^_^

It's like "My Best Friend's Wedding"...oh no you don't. It had better not have the same ending as that stupid movie. Pls tell me they hook up. PLEASE?

Anywayz yeah PM me pls.

Anji

now everything is muchy muchy clearery nowy!!! :lol: they are the best of friends... who each have their partners.. except for michael who just broke up with alice.. BUT, a big BUT. they actually have feelings for each other which remains concealed and not admitted by either of them. hihihihihihihih!!! i like where this story is going! as for MATT, well, he is in the ficcy for a reason. to make us want the s/v relationship MORE??? right??? teehee! good thing ALICE is super out of the picture. just please do not PUT lauren! coz that would ruin everything... weeee! but i like angst... so, whatever you both decide! dont mind this babble, its a babble review. hehehe! they are in their 20's right??? so i bet this story would be fast forwarded sometime... and then... who knows!

oh God this is me when i am excited. :lol:

more please! oh btw, thanks for the pm katy and janet!!

Great update.
I'm glad Vaughn's finally finished with Alice! :D
I don't like Matt,but that's just coz he is in the middle of Sydney and Vaughn
Thanx for thepm
Can't wait for more.
Update soon

:love: okay, very much in love with this story already.....
great update, so they can't stand eachother's partners eh? definitely love ^_^ !

thanks for the PM, guys! ;)

Back