the ties that bind

“Who was that love?” Julian asked as Sydney walked back to him.

“It doesn’t matter” Sydney smiled.

“Okay?” Julian looked at her somewhat bewildered.

“Come here” Sydney told him as she pulled him towards the house.

“Whats up Sydney?” Julian asked her.

“Nothing” she told him before she kissed him passionately, pushing him hard against the wall. Julian kissed her back before slowly removing her clothes and laying her down on the sofa in the living room.

“Syd, whats going on?” He asked her between passionate kisses.

“It’s them” she told him before kissing him again.

“Syd” he pulled away from her abruptly.

“Julian, please” she whispered nuzzling herself into his neck.

“Sydney, we can’t run okay. You will complete whatever mission they wanted you to complete. Then you can go back; and from there…you can do whatever you want” Julian told her solemnly.

“I need the disc, the one in your study” Sydney told him quietly, trying to hold back tears.

“Alright” Julian told her as he stood up and walked up the stairs and into his study. He came back down a moment later with the disc. “You should get going”

“Julian, no” She whispered, doing her best to choke back the tears. She knew he didn’t want to see her cry.

“The choice is yours now Sydney. You don’t have to come back…but if you want to, the door is open. It always will be” he told her kissing her lips lightly, leaving her with the taste of a lingering kiss.

“I love you” she whispered.

“goodbye Sydney” he told her, looking away so that she couldn’t see just how much this was breaking his heart.

Sydney stood up and walked to the door. The limousine was still there, she told him to drive her to the airport. She then told the pilot where to take her, the flight was long and Sydney slept for as long as possible. But her thoughts always went back to Julian. Sydney arrived at the L.A airport and took a cab to the rotunda gave the driver her fare and a generous tip.

“Its now or never” She sighed as she walked in and went through all the insane procedures that she needed to in order to get through the rotunda.

“Agent Bristow?” Kendall looked stunned as she walked into his office briskly.

“Here’s the disc you asked for. I’m done” Sydney told him bluntly.

“Your done?...your done with that? The mission?” Kendall asked.

“No- the CIA…I have better places to be” Sydney told him before taking off her badge and placing it on his desk.

“Are you sure this is what you want Agent Bristow?” Kendall sighed.

“Yes”

“Well, im afraid its not quite that easy” he told her just as they heard the door open.

“Director Kendall I need this….Sydney?” Vaughn asked.

“Hey Vaughn” Sydney smiled.

“Oh my god, Sydney, your back!” he beamed.

“no” Sydney told him quietly.

“What?” he and Kendall asked at once.

“I’m done with this mission, and I’m done with the agency, I’m going away. Don’t bother looking- you’ll never find me. I’m sorry Vaughn” she gently brushed his cheek before walking out of the office, leaving Kendall and Vaughn too dumbfounded to go after her.

-Airport-
“I need a ticket to however close you can get to Guelph, Ontario” Sydney told the woman.

“The closest we can get you is Pearson International Airport in Toronto, Ontario…is that alright” the woman smiled.

“Yes, that’s fine…I’ll take a one way ticket please” Sydney smiled and handed the woman the money in cash.

“Terminal 3, gate 21” The woman smiled.

“Thankyou” Sydney told her.

“It was my pleasure”

By the time Sydney got to the airport the plane was almost boarding, leaving her enough time to call a car company in Toronto and have a car waiting for her when she arrived at the airport. The flight was about as uneventful as the first one to L.A…the jet lag didn’t effect her because, well, because she was Sydney Bristow. The plane landed and Sydney ran to where she hoped the car would be waiting and sure enough, it was.

“Hi, I’m Sydney Bristow” Sydney smiled at the driver.

“Any bags” he asked.

“No” Sydney smiled.

“Where to?”

“7 Niska Road, Guelph” Sydney told him.

“Alright” the man smiled.

After a 45 minute drive they arrived.

“We’re here ma’am” The driver smiled.

“Thankyou” Sydney smiled absentmindedly passing him a 100$ bill.

Sydney step out of the car and practically ran to the door.

“Julian?” she asked somewhat quietly before starting to walk up the stairs.

-no response

“Julian” she called again

-nothing

Sydney walked up to the bedroom.

“Oh Julian” she heard and what she saw matched the assumption that she had made as soon as she heard the noise.

“I guess I should have stayed with Vaughn…so much for the door always being open” Sydney laughed in the doorway before she walked away.

“Sydney, Sydney get back here” Julian called as Sydney walked off…

PM LIST
Shotput25ash
Mrs.marshal030791
Bristowbabe47
Mountaineer68
Stargirl591
Winter_snow
Santosaidan
Cute_as_candy
Alias fan Gillian
Acidgirl
Loane
Vartan-lova
Zeri
German Muse

CAROLYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you wnat me to make you feel loved?!?! PHHH!!! feel the love on this!!!!
WTHECK!!!!!!! no, he did not not not not slepe iwth another person! and she NEEDs to go back to JULIAN...leave Vaughn OUT of it! lol....
thanks for hte pm, update soon!

ahaha! lol! ashley- your terrible! lol! but i love you. and of course vaughn'll stay out of it. im very against vaughn in this fic! lol1 muse- read

well i just started reading and at the moment ´´m way back at cheapter 10.
but in no time i`m up with the hole story so please ad me to your pm-list.
absolutly amazing job!!
go ahead :D
suzy

Wahh! WTF was that?!?!? (I mean that in a sorta good way and kinda bad way)

Aww, did you have to make Julian so... sleezy?

I hope Syd doesnt go back to Vaughn... she better not! Please?! :thinking:

Whatever you do please please please!, dont make her go back to Vaughn!

Thanks for the PM, update soon. :smiley:

WOO! another chapter!

Killing Me
song by- Cauterize

“Sydney get back here” Sark yelled as he fumbled to pull his boxers on, Sydney kept running. “Sydney I refuse to have this argument in the middle of the street in my bloody boxers, can you just stop”

“Why?” Sydney shouted.

“So we can discuss…this!” Sark retorted quickly.

“This? As in you, sleeping with another woman about 10 hours after I leave…I have an odd feeling that doesn’t really need to be discussed; its quite clear to me” Sydney told him sharply.

“Sydney, you can’t be serious?” Sark stated, hands on his hips at the bottom of the stairs.

“What? I CANT BE SERIOUS! YOU cheated on YOUR WIFE and YOUR patrionizing me?...that has to be a sick joke Julian” Sydney laughed.

“Sydney, will you listen to me? I thought you were gone, as in never coming back, you went back to your precious Agent Vaughn, and here I was, left to mourn you? That’s not my style love. I love you, you know I love you. And I know you love me” Julian smiled.

“Do I Julian? Do I really love you? Do you really think I could forgive you for this?” Sydney asked him.

“You can’t tell me you don’t love me. We both know that’s not true” Julian told her, stroking her face gently; she flinched at the feel of his hand on her skin.

“Don’t” Sydney whispered.

“Why, does it scare you that you can love me even though I’ve hurt you, but you weren’t prepared to go back to Agent Vaughn?” Sark smiled at her

“If you want to keep from getting hurt you’ll leave Vaughn out of this” Sydney told him sharply.

“Sydney, please, listen to me” Julian whispered stroking her face again.

“No, you listen to me. If you want to talk to me, get that tramp out of your bed…then I’ll consider speaking with you” Sydney told him.

“Fine…give me three minutes” Julian told her.

“Your times are good when getting women out of bed, if only your espionage skills were that good” Sydney smiled.

“Shutup” Julian muttered as he walked up the stairs. “Meet you in the family room”

Sydney smiled as she walked through the house and to the family, she could hear the Julian’s muffled voice telling the woman to get out and she heard the door open and close.

“How was my time?” Julian asked, poking his head through the door and walking towards the sofa that Sydney was seated on.

“2:58” she told him quietly.

“well; it appears my skills aren’t quite as rusty as you appear to think now are they darling?” he smiled taking a seat directly beside her.

“Why did you go and hurt me? I gave you everything I had, I told you everything, I left the CIA, I left my dad, I left Vaughn, all for you. And this is how you repay me?” Sydney asked him letting a single tear fall down her cheek.

“Sydney, I didn’t think you were coming back. I had convinced myself the second you walked out that door, you were never walking back in, you were walking out of my life. I’m sorry if I wanted something or someone rather to numb that pain. But please, try to understand” his eyes spoke volumes about how sorry he was; but she didn’t know if she was quite ready to forgive him.

“Julian…” Sydney’s voice trailed off.

“-don’t” he whispered before leaning in and gently pressing his lips on hers…

PM LIST
Shotput25ash
Mrs.marshal030791
Bristowbabe47
Mountaineer68
Stargirl591
Winter_snow
Santosaidan
Cute_as_candy
Alias fan Gillian
Acidgirl
Loane
Vartan-lova
Zeri
German Muse
Iwantrome

that was good....VERY GOOD!!!!
you fixed it, GOOD....andyou say I hve NO free will!!!! lol
thanks for the update sweetie, and he PM!
keep em comin....in the FIXED way!

Back