Season 3 The Torture Scene

mystery_chick said:
did anyone notice that MV have REALLY long eye lashes? :lol: just a thought ;)
Another reason I find that man so HOT!!! I was drooling the entire time with the water running down his face and chest!!! :blush: Sark was in those scenes?
Just kidding! ;)

OMG HE HAS SUCH AN AMAZING BODY I WAS FLIPPING OUT...and when he made fun of sark i was like, felgercarb theres a puddle on the floor...AHHHH I LOVE HIM!

anyone want to start a petition to jj to require that at least once in EVERY alias eppy...a guy takes off his shirt?

ps.....sloane.....does NOT count lol

live4sundaynight said:
anyone want to start a petition to jj to require that at least once in EVERY alias eppy...a guy takes off his shirt?

LOL - that is too funny. Some stage of undress would be nice...not necessarily shirtless, but hey - I'd go for it! :D

hotpot said:
live4sundaynight said:

LOL - that is too funny. Some stage of undress would be nice...not necessarily shirtless, but hey - I'd go for it! :D
hahahaha, good idea...i like it. ;)

Vaughn's arms...very very nice. He's got a great bod...he should stop wearing those suits and walk around shirtless more often

verdantheart said:
Shirtlessness is not a big turn-on for me. (But, then, neither is Vaughn.) However, this is nothing compared with the weeks of let's-torture-shirtless-Spike that they had on Buffy! Talk about gratuitous!
;) ✌️
Let me just say, that like in those weeks on Buffy, I don't mind the gratuitous shirtlessness. I say bring it on, J.J.! Bring it on!

Back