The Walking Dead: Series 2

Who's is your favourite Walking Dead character?

• Rick

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Glenn

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Shane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daryl

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Dale

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Andrea

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Lori

• Carl

• Carol

• T-Dog

• Total voters
They couldn't have written a better mid season finale. Ending it with Daryl and Meryl in the same room accused of treason was incredible. ... ... But if they kill Daryl im done watching hahah

They couldn't have written a better mid season finale. Ending it with Daryl and Meryl in the same room accused of treason was incredible. ... ... But if they kill Daryl im done watching hahah

Yes, it was a great mid season finale. I don't think you have anything to worry about in regards to the fate of Daryl. Most characters on the show are expendable as we all know, however, I have a little theory about four particular characters whom I believe will be on the show at least for a while. Here they are: Rick-- he's the main character of the show. From the very beginning, the show has mostly been about his coping with the situations, fellow survivors and zombies. At this point, again for at least a while longer, Rick is the foundation or anchor of TWD. Carl-- He is unique in the sense that we don't see a lot of kids having survived the zombie apocalypse. Viewers are generally interested to see how a kid might grow up in a rough situation surrounded by zombies and a lot of questionnable people, and the producers and writers probably recognize that element to their show. Michonne-- She is a very popular and important character even though Michonne has not been on the show for very long. I don't think I will spoil anything for my fellow coolscifi residents who may have not read any of the comics by indicating Michonne is rather important in TWD comic book world too. She's a very powerful warrior and proves herself a tremendous asset to any group she is aligned to. Daryl-- Let's face it, Daryl is the most popular character on the show, the Fonzie of the show (for those of you who have ever watched an old rerun of Happy Days, you know who Fonzie is). Daryl is another great warrior and his survival skills are very valuable to the group. So there you have it; this is my group of four characters who will probably remain on the show for a good long while. We don't know what goes on in the creative minds of the writers and producers of TWD, but I think it would be a big mistake for any of the four characters listed above to be killed off anytime soon. To do so might endanger the whole dynamic of the show in a very negative way.

Yep, the mid-season finale was great! I am so excited to see where it's all going. I agree with Actionavenue in that Daryl will not be killed off (at least not yet!) but I think that Maggie has a while to go. Not too sure about Glenn, however, but to kill him and not Maggie would be pretty cruel. Rick is basically expendable, because he is what the Walking Dead's all about, really. No idea about Carl. I think he and Beth have a while to go, because I reckon they're going to introduce a relationship between the two. Carol is free to kill, anyone... please...

Yep, the mid-season finale was great! I am so excited to see where it's all going. I agree with Actionavenue in that Daryl will not be killed off (at least not yet!) but I think that Maggie has a while to go. Not too sure about Glenn, however, but to kill him and not Maggie would be pretty cruel. Rick is basically expendable, because he is what the Walking Dead's all about, really. No idea about Carl. I think he and Beth have a while to go, because I reckon they're going to introduce a relationship between the two. Carol is free to kill, anyone... please...

Your last statement is hilarious! Be careful or Carol will stay alive just to spite you.... Hahaha!

Man i love the new series, apart from T-dog dying felt he need more fleshing out.. as apposed to being fleshed out.. by far its the best show on tv.. id like to see more of the larger scale stuff being looked into..science side of things

Man i love the new series, apart from T-dog dying felt he need more fleshing out.. as apposed to being fleshed out.. by far its the best show on tv.. id like to see more of the larger scale stuff being looked into..science side of things

Hey Lightbringer101, welcome to the forum, by the way! Yes, we have a few Walking Dead fanatics on this message board, so you'll fit right in. I too was disappointed in T-Dog's death and really thought the character's storyline might be expanded this season. Oh well, he went out a hero! Do you read the comic books? I do because I am also an artist and have always appreciated good comic book art and believe such art is highly underrated as a whole in most artistic communities. Anyway, no point in getting on a soapbox now to expound on that opinion. I like to recommend the comic books mainly because it's interesting in that the comic books differ a bit from how the plot and characters play out on the show. It is almost like observing two different worlds since situations involving characters (and which characters live and which ones die) skew apart from one another. That being said, some of the basic elements and the settings in the show are the same as in the comic books. Looking forward to February and the return of this excellent show, as I am sure all other TWD fans are!

Folks you have slipped into season 3, and are giving out more spoilers than a AICN review! Remember not everyone reading has seen either season 3 or quite possibly season 2.

Am working on our episode guide to season 2, wonderfully being Downunder we're always about a year behind, anyways what's amusing me is all the reviews that talk about lack of zombies in season 2. Did the "Critics" actually watch the show? Thus far not an episode without a zombie, hello people not get good zombie shows are more drama orientated than actual orientated.

:cry: I've been watching since the 1st episode and somehow I'm not enthusiastic anymore because of the storyline. If a bunch of survivors can make it, where the hell is the army? Wait a sec, the gov'nah cut an army unit? C'mon, army men should be better than that.

:cry: I've been watching since the 1st episode and somehow I'm not enthusiastic anymore because of the storyline. If a bunch of survivors can make it, where the hell is the army? Wait a sec, the gov'nah cut an army unit? C'mon, army men should be better than that.

Got to say our comic guy ran into a brick wall with about book eight. Apparently the plots are starting to be recycled in differing guises.

Back