Season 4 The water torture

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
Okay, I'm not up on my torture terminology, so I'm wondering what exactly Tamazaki was doing to Syd. Was it just a fancy and more efficient way of dunking someone's head under water and depriving them of air? Or was that thing actually sending the water down her throat? :blink: Because...why did he ask her if she'd had breakfast first, and then decide to wait when he thought she had? I'm confused...

Whatever it was, it seemed...unpleasant. :lol:

I think it was a fancy drowning machine.

And I think the reason he asked (I don't know for sure) is that people who are submerged like that tend to vomit.

That was my guess at least.

yeah, i think it was just submerging her...though it was at high pressure cuz that looked like a fire hose or something and those are high pressure

I agree with all of the other people who have posted here that the water torture device used high pressure to make her swallow the water to deprive her of air.

Kewii said:
I think it was a fancy drowning machine.

And I think the reason he asked (I don't know for sure) is that people who are submerged like that tend to vomit.

That was my guess at least.
[post="1146537"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

thats what i thought too

Azalea said:
Because...why did he ask her if she'd had breakfast first, and then decide to wait when he thought she had?  I'm confused...

Whatever it was, it seemed...unpleasant. :lol:
[post="1146499"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm with everybody else... he asked about breakfast because of the vomiting aspect....

And the torture device.... nice... only out of the minds of Alias writers would we see something like that.....

anyone else here reminded about the old witchblade comic books at all? In particular a Mr. Ian Nottingham- the modern day samurai that used to get tortured with the water mask/pressure thing when he misbehaved?

Yea...like everytime he pulled it level it reminded me of that really weirded out bathroom in Malaysia I think...the flush was hanging from the ceiling and it looked like that...so figure you're getting a full force crazy swirly...:smiley:

dotawall said:
anyone else here reminded about the old witchblade comic books at all? In particular a Mr. Ian Nottingham- the modern day samurai that used to get tortured with the water mask/pressure thing when he misbehaved?
[post="1147061"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oooh cool - a comic book person tells us why it was in there at least - well done :smiley: i bet jen was happy with a comic book reference after all her elektra filimg (y)

but i am still not understanding why he asked if she had had breakfast :lol: cos if he was gonna kill her why would he care if she vomited? :thinking:

nice topic azy btw :lol:

Because he was still interrogating her...if she were to begin vomitting after he would remove the mask, she could easily not get a chance to breathe and pass out or choke on her vomit, and plus, who wants to clean up that mess?

It's more the high pressure than the water that would cause the vomiting. He was trying to interrogate her not kill her. I think it was a very unquie form of interrogation as cool as pulling teeth but no with the direct throwback.

That would suck! That was one of the worst ones yet! I thought but that's cause I don't like water that much, and drowning doesnt look like its any fun.

freakforalias said:
I'm with everybody else... he asked about breakfast because of the vomiting aspect....

And the torture device.... nice... only out of the minds of Alias writers would we see something like that.....
[post="1147056"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah man..sometimes those Alias writers scare me all these imaginative torture devices. They've gotta be disturbed on one level or another.

sydsbiggestfan said:
That had to suck for Jen....
[post="1150997"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know..I wonder how they did that. I mean it's gottabe another one of those stunts that Jen insisted on doing. But man, that doesn't look fun at all.

xinli11 said:
Yeah man..sometimes those Alias writers scare me all these imaginative torture devices.  They've gotta be disturbed on one level or another.
I know..I wonder how they did that.  I mean it's gottabe another one of those stunts that Jen insisted on doing.  But man, that doesn't look fun at all.
[post="1151406"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
LOL, Agreed

freakforalias said:
[post="1147056"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hahaha, seriously! :lol:

I thought the water torture device was twisted but cool. But then i got really freaked when Nadia ran roudn da corner n saw Syd strapped to the chair with a gas mask thing full of water and water squirtin out of all the sides while Syd was squirming around on the chair. Im a huge horror film fan so torture doesnt really bother me but that reeeeally freaked me out.

Hi i m frensh and i would like ton know what did sydney say to nadia when nadia help her to take off the mask and when Tamazaki came back in the room.

I ve heard "Deriere" but it's french?

Thanks

Back