Season 3 Theory for the season

Ok guyz this is just a shot in the dark, but i had a thought last night about this...what if Syd and Weiss date throughout the season...then the season finale is weiss proposin to sydney...she accepts..then vaughn finds out lauren is a double agent like Irina was to jack...then vaughn tries to come back to sydney and she has to choose...whew...give me some feedback :D

Possible .... but my take on Weiss is he will take the place of Francie/Will as Sydney's closest friend to confide and vent out her frustrations/problems or even sahre what excitement she might encounter as she travels. At least she does not have to lie because Weiss knows her history. She needs a friend right now and I think Weiss will be there for her.... but again with JJ I don't really know what to expect. I am hoping Weiss will be no more than her friend as Will was.

I love it that Syd has Weiss as a goog friend, because she has lost Will and needs a real friend. But she will always love Vaughn. I think that his marriage with Lauren is a fake and he is forces to play this ugly game for some reason to protect Syd. He still loves Sydney an he has to hide his true feelings.

I think Lauren is working somehow with Sloan and married Vaughn on purpose knowing he was in the CIA (maybe even Sloan planned it because he knew Vaughn was Syd's love). Somehow that marriage will not last (it can't!).
I am glad Syd has a friend in Weiss but I can't see them being romantic or anything. I thought too I heard somewhere that Weiss's role would be shortlived in this season cause he has another show that he will be doing in real life.
Can't wait til next week's ep!

hey, there's always the chance that Sydney and Weiss begin to have a romantic relationship, or hint at it...or are just so darn close that Vaughn is insanely jealous. :D that idea i like! Weiss is a cutie though, in a chubby kind of way. i'm not against him...but come on, vaughn and sydney belong together. down with rhymes-with-witch wife!

I sure hope that Syd/Weiss don't get together. Practically every guy on this show falls for her, which is easy to see why, but realistically she would not fall for just anybody. Weiss is cool, but I don't really see much there other than friendship. She doesn't seem interested in him. Just a thought.... ;)

Back