Season 4 Through the Looking Glass

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
Yes, of course I'm going to bring up the Alice reference. I was so excited we got another one!! :woot: And also, there was a Cheshire cat display in the background in the library. And the "Inject Me" was clearly an allusion to the "Eat Me" and "Drink Me" directions that made Alice grow and shrink. J.J.'s so awesome!!

:lol: When I saw it said "Inject me" :lol: oh gosh, it just crack me up! :lol: and then I thought of you Azy ;) and I was like Oh gosh, Azy's gonna be so excited to see Alice again. :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

as soon as he said its in through the looking glass I thought of you azalea :hug: but then when he unrolled the syringe and it said inject me I just thought it was class :smiley: totally brilliant!!!! (can't believe vaughn did actually inject himself but thats another topic i guess :lol: )

i was so excited for another alice in wonderland (through the looking glass) reference. so cool. i freaked out and then during teh next commercial break i had to tell all my newbie friends about all the past references. lol. it's too cool.

lol, ok i feel like a retard...i thought u guys were talking about that blonde chick that vaughn is gonna see, when you were saying alice..i thought alice, his old gf was coming back...ok blonde moment, BIG TIME!

Leslie said:
ALL I could think of were you and Verdy when I saw that! ^_^
[post="1292209"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Heehee, thanks for thinking about me--but then, you already know what my article's about! :lol:
✌️

Back