Looking at You Through the Glass

Thank you so much for updating!
"In his mind there was only one thought. . She looked perfect."

ooh lol i so loved that line!

Im really hoping they can talk. . . *worried*

I really loved the update. . .Thanks so much! :hug:

aww i feel really bad for both of them! i think they should come clean and tell each other how they feel!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :D

aww i feel really bad for both of them! i think they should come clean and tell each other how they feel!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :D

Next Update!!
Read and Reply please!!!

Chapter 6

Sydney POV

I stood next to my suitcase, packing my clothes. Suddenly, I felt Vaughn wrap his arms around me. He gently folded my arms at my waist and rubbed my skin. He nuzzled my neck and hair. I closed my eyes and imagined we could spend forever like that. After a few moments, I turned around to look up at Vaughn. I saw so many things in his eyes, but most of all, I saw love and desire. I had voices of reason screaming in my head, but all I knew was the tiny voice in my heart telling me that I should make the most of the time we had together. I entwined my fingers with his and led him over to the unmade bed.

We snuggled close, laying on our sides, and carressed one another. Being there with him, lying in his arms, it all felt so...right. I knew that this was the place and the time for Vaughn and I to share our first kiss. Agressivly, I pushed Vaughn on his back and climbed on top of him. He sort of smiled, happy but unsure of what I was doing. I placed my hands on his chest and leaned down to kiss him. It was gentle at first, but we simultaniously depened the kiss, Vaughn pushing up my sweater and caressing my back, my hands roving over his chest.

We made out like highschoolers, rarely coming up for air. Vaughn ran his fingers over every part of my body. I softly kissed his face and neck. I sat up and took off my sweater. Vaughn puts his hands on my waist and pulled me back down to him. I pushed his shirt up and he raised his arms and pulled it up over his head. I left a trail of kisses down his chest and stomach. Vaughn rolled over on top of me and removed his jeans and mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vaughn POV

Sydney and I passionatly made love for the first time. Once we were finished, we lay in eachother's arms, breathing heavily and wrapped up in the sheets. I softly kissed Sydney's neck.

"You better stop that or I'll jump on top of you again!" She said, smiling widely.

"And I would have a problem with that why?" I asked, laughing along with her and tickling her sides.

"No! Vaughn stop!!" She giggled and turned over on top of me. She grabbed my wrists and pinned my arms down next to my head. I went weak for a moment and let her think I had given up. As soon as I felt her loosen her grip, I twisted my hand around and grabbed her arms. I wrapped her arms around my neck and rubbed her torsoe.

"I love you so much." I said, pushing her hair behind her ears.

Sydney smiled and planted soft kisses up my jaw bone, once she got to my ear she whispered "I love you."

Ooh . . .I love this. . .
That was so sweet. :blush:
also really glad that they admitted they love each other. . . . . .And got intimate!
:naughty:

Thanks for the pm and please update soon! :hug:

zoe

OMG
SO FRIKEN GOOD
glad they told each other how they felt
now how will syd stop herself from jumpin him every oporunity she gets?

Back