~True Love~

You deserve the compliments :clap:

Yeah, psychotic is a great word , isn't it :P
And you sooo don't want to know what i would do :angelnot: (even i wouldn't want to know :eek: :alien: :starwars: )
But will wait to see what you will do :toothy:

I have a sentiment toward SD-1... Even remember when it was red :sigh: Hopefully everything will work better now ^_^
And... your brand new updates are on this site :rockon:. Sooo yeah i',m really glad it's not down

And let's pretend that the emoticons are here becouse you like them :shhh:

hey :cool: chapter,
bella's gonna get wat she deserves then nick will want to go back to syd.
but syd's already made up her mind or has she???hmmm
who will she chose???
the sweet and innocent Michael Vaughn or the mean and horrible nick???
well if i was her i would chose where my heart wants me that is sweet and innocent Vaughn :vaughn1:
:vaughn1: all the way!!!

:baa: You have to :telepath: update :jump: sometime soon. Can't keep me :what: us hanging :apple: there :confused:

Ally :angelnot:

Ahh those lovely emoticons. :sigh:
im really Soow Sorry for taking so long to update! :sorry:
but i do promise to update tomorrow!
And. . .Sd-1 is back!!!
:woot:

Your post have lot's of emoticons too :mixed:
:groupwave:. Don't be sorry for not updating. We didn't start :poke: yet so it's ok :angelic:
And yeah for some time SD-1 is back (So is this site 👍) They're changing the :read: fanfiction section. And few others too. For a while I was a little lost there :Paranoid:

Hey hope you enjoy!

True Love.

Nick's footsteps were getting closer by the second. . .
'I think we should probably get out of here. . .' Micheal murmured not in the least bit wanting to get caught up in Bella and Nick's lovers spat.
"Oh yeah. . " Sydney agreed wholeheartedly as she took his hand.
"Hey! What about me . . .Where. . .Youre going?" Bella cried out obviously not wanting to face Nick on her own.
Micheal rolled his eyes.
"What about you?" he asked sarcastically Sydney pulled his arm and they walked out.
"Sydney!" Nick who had just passed the pool, spotted them.
He seemed surprised and Sydney was annoyed that he chose to only note her presense and not even bother with Micheal.
"What are you doing here?" he asked stepping closer.
Sydney rolled her eyes and pointed to her towel.
"Swimming. . .What did you think? Skydiving?" she muttered and then smiled as she heard Micheal laugh softly.
Nick frowned
"Have you seen . . . ."
"Your girlfriend? No." Sydney replied shortly.
Micheal glanced at her surprised.
Any other girl who had just caught her one time fiances girlfriend cheating would have been over the moon with joy to let said fiance know exactly what his new girlfriend was up to.
But instead Sydney was covering for Bella. . .
Something so admirable. . .But then again Sydney was certainly No Ordinary girl, Micheal had learned by now. .
However her lie was shattered as seconds later a loud crash was heard from the pool shed.
Sydney froze her eyes widening as she watched Nick charge over to the shed.
A female scream that could only be Bella's was a heard a second later.
"Uh oh. . .Trouble in paradise. . ." Micheal muttered and Sydney shook her head laughing.
"Life with that guy can no way be compared to paradise Micheal," She said seriously.

Inevitably they found themselves both drawn back to the hut as they watched the argument unfold before their eyes.
"You. . .You like him?!" Nick yelled in shock as he stared at the poor terrified pool boy.
"At least he doesnt treat me like dirt!" Bella pouted.
"Go Sister. . ." Sydney muttered approvingly.
It felt good watching Nick get his just deserves.
"Like i even loved you. . .All you were was just a cheap slut." Nick snarled.
"Gee did it really take you this long to figure that out?!" Sydney muttered under her breath and Micheal couldnt help but laugh.
Nick suddenly turned to Sydney his blue eyes yearning.
"Sydney. . .Youre the one i always loved. . ." he said softly as he advanced on her.
Micheal froze in sheer horror.
'Oh God. . .This couldnt really be happening. . .Could it?'
he wondered numbed as Sydney didnt refuse Nick but just stood there staring at him.
To Sydney it felt her blood just froze.
What she had come to Paris for. .
Was really happening. . And yet she didnt want it.
"Sydney. . .Youre the one. . ."
Nick spoke tenderly the total picture of love and earnesty.
He leaned down. . .And kissed her.
Micheal was sure he was going to have a heart attack. ..
Or at least take up his dinner right there on the floor as he felt his heart break.
Sydney who had frozen in disgust when Nick
had captured her lips,
now grabbed the front of his shirt and shoved him away.
"You stupid son of a . . ." she seethed as she pushed him backwards. . .Until with a inarticulate howl he fell backwards into the pool with a loud splash.

Nick struggled desperately,
as Sydney stood at the edge of the pool glaring at him.
"What the hell were you thinking trying to kiss me?. . You loser."
she yelled.
Micheal felt his heart race as he watched the scene, his, heart swirling with a million emotions. . .
'So. . .She didnt just forgive him?' Micheal wondered hardly daring to believe it.
Nick meanwhile was flailing and trying to keep afloat.
"Syd. . .I . . .I love you!" he cried out.
Sydney shook her head in disgust.
"Too little too late Nick." she said bitterly.
"Its not too late for us. . .
For the wedding. . ." Nick called out ignoring her answer.
Sydney shook her head again.
"Oh Nick. . ." she said dramatically.
"Im soo sorry. . .I screwed up. . ." Sydney sighed sadly.
Nick quickly stopped his flailing and instead came akwardly over and held onto the pool edge staring up at her intently.
"You screwed up?" he asked hoping this was her idea of an apology for throwing him in the pool.
Sydney nodded solemnly as she leaned down and was eye level with him.
"Nick. . .I screwed up. . .
I came to Paris. . And i fell in love with another man." she said triumphantly as she threw back his ealier harsh words back at him.
His face crumbled up in disbelief as she stood up.
Micheal felt like his heart soar at her words and he hoped desperately that she meant what she'd said and wasnt just saying it too punish Nick. . .
Micheal stepped out of the shadows and closer to Sydney.
Nick's eyes narrowed in anger as he watched this.
"You. . .You. . .Son of a bitch. . ." Nick hissed as he glared at Micheal.
He then quickly turned his gaze back to Sydney.
"Why? Why Sydney. . .Why would you fall for a loser like him? He's just some dumb french boy. . ." Nick began
Sydney's pretty face twisted in anger.
She leaned down and viciously stamped her foot down on his hand which was clutching the ground to stay afloat.
He howled in pain and yanked his hand back.
"You wanna know why huh?" she asked placing her hands on her hips as she stared him down.
"Because he's a real man.
Not a pathetic excuse for one, like you are. . .Because he treats me like im special and actually mean something to him. . .Because. . ."
her voice trailed off as she looked at Micheal.
"Because i love him. . And he in such a short time. . .Has shown me the meaning. . .
The meaning of True Love." her voice ended in a whispered then as Micheal stepped forward and gently took her in his arms.
"You wouldnt believe how much your words mean to me right now. . ." Micheal whispered his voice trembling.
He had just been so afraid. . .
So afraid that she hadnt felt that way about him. . .
Sydney smiled at him her eyes glistening.
"I never thought it was possible. . .But i truly believe i loved you . . .Even before i met you." Michael said sweetly as he leaned down and kissed her.
Sydney tilted her head throughly enjoying the feel of his lips on her and was sure with all her heart. . .
that this must be true love. . .

Please review. :hug:

Gtwallichs: Thanks :hug:

Vaughn4eva24: yeah i know i made that last line sound kinda final . . .But no. . Its not the end. . . :D

Erin: hey there! Thanks so much for the review!

Love ya all!

aww zoe that was fantastic sweetie! :smiley: i loved it! i am so glad that syd finally put nick in his place and that she admitted that she loves michael!
thanks for the PM :D
cant wait for more :P update soon

Bu-bye Nick...don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out :lol: And Nick, how does if feel that the pool boy is more wanted than you are.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Sydneymicheal, Catfishally, Texasalias2004 and Kay.: aww im so happy you guys want this to continue! :woot:
:hug:

Spygirlamy: Hey sweetie! Thanks for the review. :hug:

Beachdreaming10: aww thanks! :hug: and as for the next chapter. . .yeah!
:D definately. . .

ChrisM: Haha! Thats so funny!
And true. :Ponder:
thanks so much for the review. :hug:

zoe

Back