Season 2 Truth Takes Time PREaction

Azhria Lilu

Captain
What do you think will happen in episode 18, "Truth Takes Time"?

No spoilers please, those should go in the spoiler forum.

hmm what was my theory again? I kinda forget... oh ya I think we will learn if Irina is good or bad because that is what she says so...

You really think we'll learn the truth about Irina already in this ep? I guess it would make sense so that they can build up the tension until the finale.

It could be anything though. It could be the truth about who Francie really is, it could the the truth of Sydney and Vaughn's feelings for each other, man, it could be anything.

That's what I was thinking too. Very much full circle storytelling. Kind of like how in the first season Sydney had the bright red wig in the first ep, and then she had a red wig in the final ep. J.J's just bringing everything full circle, which could ultimately mean that Irina is really evil since she started out that way.

I'm kind of hoping we'd learn a little more about what happened "that night"--the night of Irina's escape. All we know is that Irina faked her death by breathing air out of the tires and that she took that other agent with her. How did she and Jack separate?!
;)

lenkid said:
That's what I was thinking too. Very much full circle storytelling. Kind of like how in the first season Sydney had the bright red wig in the first ep, and then she had a red wig in the final ep. J.J's just bringing everything full circle, which could ultimately mean that Irina is really evil since she started out that way.
NO!!! she's not evil. They could also show that ppl can change, so she can be good!

I really hope it's something about Irina, she is one of my favorite characters! She was really evel, then she came to the CIA and actually started being a mom (sorta) to Syd.

(y) (y) Here's hoping we'll know more about her and that she tells Sydney. Remember the roof scene after the family returns from Passage1&2? That was sad. Then when she tells Sydney she won't see her anymore if that's the reason Syd stays in the CIA? Agony. :( Doesn't say goodbye, just "take care of yourself."

I like the writers to fill in these unknown years which for the most part must have been in Russia and other areas of the world. Maybe we'll learn more about her stay in prison for six months. Where has she been? Why did she leave her "assets" behind for Sark to takeover. And did he? I just think she was smarter than that! And didn't she have time to "fix things" so she could walk in to surrender?

It boggles the mind to think about all the questions that need answering. :woot: :woot:

TV Guide summary says yes, definitely Irina stuff (I think that's mild enough that it doesn't count as a spoiler). Looking forward to it.

Well I did a count. Lena Olin has been in 11 episodes, that means 5 more. So Irina is in A Dark Turn, then we have to wait for "Truth Takes Time."
I hope we learn a little, but I do pray that Lena signs up for the 3rd season. What would Alias do without Mom in the cellblock, listening to the theme as the doors are raised to admit ???

I think it has something to do with Syd & Vaughn too. A lot of times the title has double meaning. Maybe they're trying to work through something in their releationship. Nothing's ever easy on Alias. But I bet it relates to SpyMommy as well. I would hate it if she didn't sign up for a 3rd season!

truth takes time = frannie is found out in the next two eps? (part of endgame) Irina tries to foil sloanes plans (endgame ... showdown of mother and daughter? and Jack? maybe that would be in truth takes time.) I think syd and irina will meet in truth takes time, or something will happen with them ... role reversal of last meeting ...

Hopefully the season will end with us learning something about why Irina turned herself in...this episode seems to me like it will just be an escalation between A Dark Turn (she can't be allied with Sloane still...can she? But she knew she wasn't coming back after that mission!) and Endgame, where Irina's endgame becomes known...and hopefully the CIA will realize what Vaughan was doing and not prosecute him for being a double agent...that would paralell the last season a LOT (episode 1.17 WAS the Q&A...2.17 a dark turn....3.17 we question Jack's loyalty to the CIA???) I LOVE that this show is this complicated...but could we get just a few characters whose alliance is really known!!!!

Back