Season 2 Truth Takes Time PREaction

i don't think that Freplica will die yet....does anyone know how long Francie signed up for?
And for the Irina thing, i think that she is good...i think that she has this master plan or something, some huge plan that we haven't learned about yet and the truth is going to "take time" to come out. But, i don't think that it will be a bad master plan, i think it will be a good one

I think you're on the right track, but then just when we think it's solved, the devious writers start playing with our minds.
Irina's endgame? Something none of us including Jack and Sydney ever thought of!!
Gee, I love this show.

i think emily will die in this one, irina will somehow prove loyalty or something just becuase of the title truth takes time, means that she might be hiding something that will reveal her true intentions and i cant wait for that vaighn sark fight i saw in the promo!lol

Oops, haven't we been warned, nothing is as it seems? We speculate, but let's not be sure about anything. I've been bit too many times by JJ and his sharks!

Back