Season 2 Truth Takes Time PREaction

^_^ Well supposedly in Truth Takes Time "Sydney confronts Irina" and that ought to be one heck of a show.
Of course, the tidbits they throw us are so sly.. ;)

Yeah, and since I think Irina really does care about Sydney--she made a point of saying goodbye in that she told her that she loved her--she's going to have to face the music when Sydney tells her off. I wonder if that's going to be the first time that anyone's ever told her off and she cared about it?

I wonder what truth and how much of it is going to come out?
;)

:cool: So what's going to get Sydney and Irina together for the confrontation? Does SYdney go after Irina? Irina is with Sloane. Who gets to her and how? Of course I feel in my heart that Jack was not fooled by IRina (NSA-never sure again). Think about the scene in the vault as Irina handled the manuscript almost reverently and Jack looked at her, I think, (NSA) with I thot a tad bit of suspician. ;)
Im posting 2 stories in the next 2 weeks about the post doings of our spy family and how they handle "the betrayal or...??? See Gotcha Opus 1 and 2. :cool:

:D Verdantheart, I really enjoy your analysis, but decided not to read them until after I finished my stories. I didn't want to stray from the path I was going. Will look forward to reading your column while in sunny Palm Springs. :D :D

i cant wait for this episdoe, i htink it will be all about irina because afterall the title is one of quotes! this should be good, but i have no specualations because i know i will be wrong!LOL

:rolleyes: You betcha...all about Irina. And when you come to think about it...so was A Dark Turn. Sydney and Michael''s scenes were in the end about Irina.
Let's hope the rest of the episodes she's in are as powerful. Gosh would love to see her be nominated as best supporting actress.
Hey, any of you see Romeo Is Bleeding. If you can find a copy (1994) it's dynamite..at least every scene she's in as a ruthless, scary hit woman. Get one, even if you have to buy it. bn.com will have it or try amazon.com. :D

something to remember is that the title "truth takes time" is something Irina said in the 1st ep of the 2nd season. When they track khansinau to that warehouse place and irina shows up and points a gun @ syd to get down on the floor and so she could take "the bible" thingy for her operations. so most likley, we'll find out stuff bout Irina.... the "truth" i guess.

:D Amen to that!
I think all of us whether we think her evil or good, would agonize over her loss to the show. I still think the family dynamics are the best thing to the show, and when you mix in the high tech stuff, along with the evil Mr. Sloane, you've got a winner.
Maybe we should write to Lena Olin and tell her how much we love her acting on the show.

:D I just saw the promo for "Truth Takes Time" it's looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!!!!!! I thank whoever had the right mind to move this episode up a week. Can't wait for next Sunday. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for this ep, the promos were breathtaking, seriously! I think her mommy's still good,
she got with Sloane so that she can turn him in eventually, when the time is right. And then, in
the promo, when Syd is all yelling to her mom, I though maybe they were gonna kill her off,
but then I read someone's post that she's only been in 11 and she signed on for 16, so yeah
five more. So maybe they won't kill her... And the promos are always so misleading, they put
scenes in a different sequence to make you watch (like I wouldn't though ;) ), but this was the
first where they've said the first 90 secs. will have you hooked for the hour, and the scenes
seemed to be in order this time too, for the most part. Anyways, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: Boy next Sunday will be so exciting that none of us will probably sleep the next few nights. I know I had a terrible time last night. I should not look at those promos. They make me crazy!! :thinking:
When I wrote Gotcha Opus 2 I put Irina with Sloane back in Switzerland and I think, but NSA (never sure again) that there seemed to be someone running thru a forest. Oh my, what the imagination can conjure up. :cool:

Oh gosh the promos...what did they say? "The first 90 seconds will get you hooked for the rest of the season." ? Something along those lines...Syd vs. Irina and...was it Vaughn and Sark fighting???? And they showed Slane and Emily...kissing..it lookd like...eek! I was so excited! Can't wait!

NO WAY Freplica will die yet...Syd doesn't know she's evil yet!!!! (And neither, as far as we know, does anyone else outside the Sloane-Sark-Freplica grouping)

Evil thought: what if Irina or Emily figures out about Freplica and has to convince Syd!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Im thinking that Emily will choose not to back up Sloane. She just doesnt seem like a person that would do such things as Sloane. However things are never what they seem on Alias. I definetly think that Syd will find out about Freplica. I dont think that this ep will have too much to do with the S/V situation except that hopefully he will give her that damn key! :D Im thinking that what trust Jack had for Irina is totally gone. Syd however probably thinks that there is more to the whole situation. Oh man I dread the moment that Will finds out about Francie. Man will that screw him up or what. Poor guy. Anyway thats what I think will happen. :P

;) Who will out the Freplica? I think Syd has an inkling but hasn't put it together yet. She may need a little push. But I don't think it will be this week's adventure. Irina couldn't do it since she has never met the real or unreal Francie. However, Jack could help since he's interacted with her when she was real. Then it could be Vaughn who remembers Will's dream and helps Syd realize the truth. But having said that, not next week, I think. :redhair:
I also think Emily will stay with Sloane. After all, she gave up a finger to make the plan work! Who knows (the writers do)maybe she's his partner in all his evilness. (n)

Back